Gilatar

Virtual Arsenal Not Loading Loadouts

Hello,

I have been having a small issue with the Arsenal system lately.

After applying a whitelist and using the "Fixed Arsenal" addon, I cannot load any of my saved loadouts. I have tried over and over again saving a new loadout, as you can probably imagine, but the option to load the loadout in question is simply blanked out. The whitelist system works fine and there is no other issues, only that I can't actually quickload my saved loadouts.

Here's the code, both for the initialization line and the "virtual_arsenal_init.sqf" file:

http://pastebin.com/mVk4qp4G

Thanks on beforehand!

Update on this:

I managed to figure out that TFAR radios, binoculars, rangefinders and AGM Vectors are the cause of the issue. I need to place these in a separate box, and cannot load a saved loadout with these in them.

Anyone know how to fix this?

This issue is relevant to VAS. Before arsenal, in VAS if you saved a loadout with certain mods and then disabled the mods... It would no longer work. Same concept and trying to load a program but you deleted depending files...

The only simple solution for now is to save a load out that has the mods you mainlybuse, and just add in your other stuff without saving

I was having this same Issue,

The solution I have found is re ordering the mod list and putting Ace near the top or bottom, in this case i put it one from the bottom. I then booted arma without mode, then booted with, and all of my troubles went away.

Hope this helps,

Kronos

I got the problem with a full, unlimited arsenal. Creating a loadout on our server, pressed save but I can't press load. :/

On 3/3/2017 at 3:57 PM, KronosJester said:

I was having this same Issue,

The solution I have found is re ordering the mod list and putting Ace near the top or bottom, in this case i put it one from the bottom. I then booted arma without mode, then booted with, and all of my troubles went away.

Hope this helps,

Kronos

Are you talking about the clients mod list, or the server one?