Sign in to follow this  
jamez_5

Top Mods for New guys

Hey guys. So in the past 2 months I realized what I have been missing in arma. Coop missions. They are soooo fun once you add a few mods. I want to further my expierence and play more missions. I would even like to get involved with other people? Maybe run in 8 person missions then going up to the big boy missions!

So for starters here are the mods I run:

ShackTac Fireteam HUD

ShackTac Group Indicators

ShackTac Name Tags

ShackTac Stamina Bar

Blood Mist

JSRS 2.2

Russian Weapons

African Conflict Mode (basically models and vehicles)

I have installed the task force radio however none or my friends use it. So still new to that but very interested. So if anybody can tell me anymore great mods that would be awesome. Also if you play missions often please allow me to try one with you.

Background:

27 years old, Male. I have been playing Arma since alpha. I would say I am a decent player. Teamspeak daily user. Thanks in advance.

Maybe The wrong of the forum.... Perhaps would fit better in the general discussion

These days I never play without some form of weapon resting. VTS Simple Weapon Resting is the first choice although some other groups have implemented their own versions, like AGM.

When playing alone or in small coops, utility stuff like MagRepack or my Quick-Release system (Cyprus QRS) can be helpful.

Once you're into larger teams you may want to enhance your realism with larger mod systems like AGM, TMR or CSE etc.