Sign in to follow this  
Heeeere's johnny!

MINIDAYZ Feedback Tracker

Same here in Firefox. Can't play no matter what. Endless cycle of claim -> play -> claim. Cleared browser cache. Logged out of store and back in. No go.

Edit: Disabled AdBlock Plus for entire bistore, and it finally worked.

I still can't get it to work, not fussed as it looks poop.

I don't have AdBlock or anything similar

I had the above problem with the infinite loop so much i just used another Email and made a new account since every time I tried to login it said I must create a store account and then told me after

I typed in my password there was in error. So after ump teen times I created a new Account with different Email. And I was in. I clicked claim your minidayz and then -_-...

Chaos ensued I didnt actually get to test it out till the following day After trying 3 browsers heres what happened.

1.)I tried Firefox as thats my Go to usually. Got loaded to the end of the Redline under the Game title and stopped after waiting several minutes. I refreshed logged out logged back in and still the same stop loading point.

2.)I tried Internet Explorer next. Because theres more then one way to skin a fish right? -_- Well that fish wouldnt skin... It loaded. but with a Blue loading bar this time I was like huh?? Then it went to let me choose my character difficulty and something popped up saying I my browser didnt support WebGL. It gave the option to play anyways , and I was like OHhh yeah play without it :) FINALLY! Well the screen loads I hear the game and theres a plane int he middle and the rest is all glitched out looking with bits and pieces of lines in red and Missing most the screen what wasnt showing up was all in black.

3.)THIRD Times A charm right? I went and tried my Opera Browser as a last resort. It let me load the game only to have a solid black screen... Then I tried again the following day with a browser update for Opera and BOOM IT WORKED!! Now however hours later...Its just a black screen everytime I go to the main minidayz login and enter where it says play as ______ and Password________ I logged in and black screen again...

I tried a refresh...and NOPE So I restarted. Thought it might just need to see a reboot to set off the new browser update...WRONG. It wont load still black -_- Logged out and back in refreshed and still black so thats how I found this page.

On the Upside. The gameplay was semifun. After 3 attempts at gameplay when I could get it to work I immediately noted this is a fast pace game,you have to move and keep moving no time for sitting in a house or finding/making camp. Your water runs out super fast. Temperature never was an issue So I think hes got that right. I found a flare and Carried it around for a while but saw little use for it as I needed the space for food and water.

However I was trying to setup a screen record and in 3 minutes I was dead. So as stated the gameplay is a bit fast. As for the weapons though scarce even as a novice I still made due. My bat broke rather quickly.

Suggestions from me,would be you should be able to find things by or get things from deerstands, A pause button would be nice since it is singleplayer. a bit slower pace gameplay with the water and food not dwindling so fast.

the way the zombies die or the way you fight them is odd. I noticed you can have a bat and run a little faster then a zombie and still hit it which didnt make alot of sense. You couldnt tell if you were hitting the zombie.

I love Zombie FlashGames so I enjoyed this one. Good Job on the houses they literally look identical in 2d it was a nice touch. :)

Looking forward to an Update on this one could be a great flash game with a few fixes and Save ability :) Good Start.

Edited by Eaglezero6205

Johnny in my experience you can't survive past 30 minutes, so there's really no decisions to make, eat and drink everything you find

You really can ... see next message.

---------- Post added at 19:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

Yup, you can :P

ScreenShot.png

I found the information here and it fixed the problem where you hear the game but only see a white box. On Firefox or SeaMonkey you can force webgl in about:config. The website is: sitepoint.com/firefox-enable-webgl-blacklisted-graphics-card

I am actually playing minidayz on SeaMonkey browser 2.24 now.

-I would like to be given an actual weapon instead of my fist.

-more food and t1 loot spawn closer to shore. I found it hard to find anything without dieing.

-Decrease zombie attack and increase our melee attack, PLEASE.

-FULL SCREEN MODE

-In-game chat? Please?

-CHANGE THE "F" KEY TO SOMETHING THAT ISNT SO AWKWARD!

-Having the F key to open doors makes it harder to escape from zombies.

Thanks!

*MrFritz

This is literally ridiculous! Please fix the spawning and the power of zombies.

http://i.imgur.com/G8GwIRu.png (722 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/qxuUTif.png (136 kB)

Edited by MistaFreetz
Added Game Experience

Hello everyone!

Found a bug: if the backpack "broken", you can put it in a bunch of stuff, and then wear. In this case, the character will wear a backpack, and there are things. They do not appear in the bottom, but if you move the cursor, you can see and hints and use them. If an item with the number, so it is generally well we'll see.

Error:

http://s008.radikal.ru/i303/1505/3c/723cebe29376.png (1278 kB)

Noticed in the change-log that the GUI distortion problem when switching to notebook mode was fixed.I switched to note book mode,to see what it did,as the game screen is longer than my PC screen is,even in full screen mode.So I had to do a lot of scrolling to see messages,and my inventory.Notebook mode helped,until I closed my browser.Now everything is distorted.I can't get it out of notebook mode to maybe fix the distortion,because it won't let me get to the in-game menu button.lol

Edit: After having my browser closed down for a while,it reverted back to regular mode,switched back to notebook mode,and it worked fine...

Edited by RomainAlive

Hi RomainAlive! Strange bug, we'll look at it. What browser do you use?

Guys, I started server for Minidays in CZ. Its now running on public IP address. So, my question is - what ports I should keep open for minidays server? I dont wanna keep it running with all ports open.

Something makes me love this minigame :) It really has its own charme! Well done!

Noticed in the change-log that the GUI distortion problem when switching to notebook mode was fixed.I switched to note book mode,to see what it did,as the game screen is longer than my PC screen is,even in full screen mode.So I had to do a lot of scrolling to see messages,and my inventory.Notebook mode helped,until I closed my browser.Now everything is distorted.I can't get it out of notebook mode to maybe fix the distortion,because it won't let me get to the in-game menu button.lol

And if you are putting stuff down to take other stuff up, it is sometimes the yellow marked stuff you take up and sometimes the white marked stuff in the list. At least if there are only two options. That's not comprehensible..  :j: 

And if you are putting stuff down to take other stuff up, it is sometimes the yellow marked stuff you take up and sometimes the white marked stuff in the list. At least if there are only two options. That's not comprehensible..   :j: 

And if you are putting stuff down to take other stuff up, it is sometimes the yellow marked stuff you take up and sometimes the white marked stuff in the list. At least if there are only two options. That's not comprehensible..   :j: