Sign in to follow this  
mizifih

Can't play, claim loop

Title says it all. I click claim, them play, them minidayz site ask me to claim the game again, then I claim, click play...

Yes, I am also having this issue.

Having checked my account, there are no transactions to report.

Yes, I am also having this issue.

Having checked my account, there are no transactions to report.

Yeah, I have reports there, nothing about MiniDayz tho

Same here, stuck in the endless loop of claiming and not being able to play it. I claim the game, but it goes back to saying that it needs to be claimed.

I also tried the link, same result.

I found a way guys! fist, you gotta go to the store.bistudio and log out, then go to the minidayz page and log out too, then log in and try to claim it, it worked for me

• Like 1

I found a way guys! fist, you gotta go to the store.bistudio and log out, then go to the minidayz page and log out too, then log in and try to claim it, it worked for me

This works to add the game to my games, but i still can't play it (when i click on "play" on the minidayz webpage, it sends me back to my bi profil account).

Nope, that works now but i've got the browser error message :(

Edited by ProfTournesol

Same here. Progress bar quickly got to about 40% and is now stuck there. Several reloads and browser restarts (including cache clearance) did not have any effect.

EDIT:

Looking at the console output, it says:

"Error loading image 'http://data.dayz.com/images/d_facebook-sheet0.png'"

Trying to open that URL with the browser returns a page with the text:

"The image 'http://data.dayz.com/images/d_facebook-sheet0.png'd_facebook-sheet0.png cannot be displayed as it contains errors."

Edited by Heeeere's Johnny!

I fixed this problem by logging out and back in on the BI Store. Not on the miniDayZ page, but the BI Store. Then I claimed my game and launched, and it worked.

Bohemia probably wasn't expecting all the load on the servers. Just like BF4, GTA V, WoW, Halo: MCC, Destiny...

Hey guys (and gals)! It's not the first time when BI game is bugged at the release! ;)

Nope, that works now but i've got the browser error message :(

Do you have one of the supported browsers?

Windows:Opera v25+, Firefox v32+, Chrome v31+

MacOS:Safari v8.0+, Firefox v32+, Chrome v31+

Linux:Opera v12+ , Firefox v32+

Please note, that unfortunately IE is not supported :(

You also need to have webGL enabled. For example Chrome WebGL plugin sometimes gets disabled. Here are some tips on how to reenable it https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1220892?hl=en

Ah, ok, i'll try with Chrome then. Thanks :)

Windows:Opera v25+, Firefox v32+, Chrome v31+

MacOS:Safari v8.0+, Firefox v32+, Chrome v31+

Linux:Opera v12+ , Firefox v32+

You also need to have webGL enabled. For example Chrome WebGL plugin sometimes gets disabled. Here are some tips on how to reenable it https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1220892?hl=en

Oh, ok, I'm using Firefox 31 ESR. Hope that is the reason. I'm going to install the lastest non-ESR version.

EDIT:

Oops, nevermind, disable AdBlock and it runs. ^_^

Edited by Heeeere's Johnny!

can confirm that

I go to the minidayz site to play the game and it tells me that the email or password is incorrect every time. I have an account with Bohemia and have claimed the game but what is wrong with the login!?

I claim the game, but it goes back to saying that it needs to be claimed. 

• Like 2

You can't claim the game, it's that simple.

you either get "invalid password or email" and that's the thing the BI store is SCREWED.  You register a username, assign a password, associate an email.  Then to login, it asks for your username, then refuses it because it actually wants your email, then it refuses THAT.

Only after linking the account (already created beforehand) to facebook did I get past that nonsense.

Then you get stuck in the "claim game in store" "game claimed" "you need to claim game in store first" loop.

FOR A FREE GAME.

So I actually wasted 5 minutes of my life and opened a support ticket.  They, seriously, asked for my user name, email AND PASSWORD.

Run away from this game people, you are seriously just handing over your email to these people for god knows what purpose, you will NOT be playing this game.