Sign in to follow this  
snackynak

Launch Parameters not working

I've been having an issue where launch parameters like -nosplash and -mod aren't working. Not through the Steam options, or on a created shortcut launched as admin. I've reinstalled the game twice, once before the DLC update and once after and to no avail. Anyone know what's up?

Could you tell us what your Steam parameter line and shortcut target is exactly?

I've never heard the -nosplash not working but for mods there can be multiple reasons.

You could try deleting/renaming the config files in your documents\Arma 3 (or Arma 3 - Other profiles) folder.

The Steam launch options I have this: -nosplash;

For the shortcut: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -nosplash;

And that's it. I'll try deleting the config, but I think I've already done that at some point.

Edit: tried it, didn't work.

Edited by snackynak

The semicolons are not needed, but I don't think they're the culprit. Worth a try though.

The semicolons are not needed, but I don't think they're the culprit. Worth a try though.

...It worked. Never would have guessed that, I don't ever recall having a semicolon on the last command do that. I even double checked, just to make sure I didn't put a colon on accident.

Yay! :yay: I was accidentally helpful!

You need the semicolon only between different mods.