Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

Wheres all my mods gone????

What the hell just happened????? my game just auto-updated and now all my mods have disappeared from my the game dir including all work relating to phoenix.

my mod folders and custom files are still in the folder ... so not sure what happened to you

Get a data recovery tool and make sure you do NOT modify (write new) data on the HDD until you got it recovered.

It updated then i went to launch the game and nothing just woundnt loadup. So i went to the game dir and its all been restructured, like the entire folder was deleted and then created again.

Yeh im scanning it now.

I'm on stable branch. My mods have not been affected by tonights update

hopefully you not catched some malware or worst some ransomware (encrypting/deleting stuff), that's nightmare

I'm getting a crash on game start error, even without mods enabled. >.> Had to downgrade to the legacy 1.32 branch for it to work properly again. Sorry to hear OS! :\ Don't know where your data went, check the recycle bin? hehe. Also, try to see if your hard drive's capacity has changed a ton from when before the "deletion" and after. If it's not significant, your mods are somewhere on the disk.