Sign in to follow this  
jojimbo

How do i take ingame screenies

sorry i looked and searched everywhere,

please could someone enlighten me.

Press the PRINT SCREEN buttom and go to Microsoft Paint and press CTRL+V (Paste). It doesn't work for me with OFP because my graphics card suck.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DestroyerX @ Sep. 17 2002,15:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Press the PRINT SCREEN buttom and go to Microsoft Paint and press CTRL+V (Paste). It doesn't work for me with OFP because my graphics card suck.<span id='postcolor'>

For alternatives, search The FAQ for "screenshots".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jojimbo @ Sep. 17 2002,14:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sorry i looked and searched everywhere,

please could someone enlighten me.<span id='postcolor'>

Press the Prínt key and a screeny will be copied to the clipboard. Open whatever grapicsprogramm you got (even Microsoft Paint is sufficient) and insert it. Then you can save the image. Or use one of the many Screenshot utilities (serch on download.com or other sites) that save the shots directly into a file.

Or try Avon Lady's FAQ and look for 'screenshots'

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ Sep. 17 2002,15:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or try Avon Lady's FAQ and look for 'screenshots'<span id='postcolor'>

Jinx! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 17 2002,14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ Sep. 17 2002,15:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or try Avon Lady's FAQ and look for 'screenshots'<span id='postcolor'>

Jinx! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If I hadn't got a phone call while writing my message, I would have beat you to it! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ Sep. 17 2002,16:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If I hadn't got a phone call while writing my message, I would have beat you to it!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hah! My delay ploy worked again!

phone%20call.jpg