Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAzimuth

To-199 Grey Paint

Does anyone know the script to get the Low Visibility Grey scheme of the To-199? I really need it for a mission.

But was it included in the game? Although it would be really cool to have it.

What paint scheme? Is this some thing you saw like 6 months ago in some promo stuff or is it actually in game?

But was it included in the game? Although it would be really cool to have it.

Not sure if it was included honestly.

This picture...

http://i.imgur.com/pRP8FcA.jpg (151 kB)

May have just been an imported picture. Not certain if the model with that skin was even in. But I'd love to be able to have that selectable, even via. Init script if possible. Can BI comment on wheather i would be able to get this in editor?

For a simple fix, try putting this in the plane's init:

nul = this spawn {{_this setObjectTexture [_x,'#(rgb,8,8,3)color(0.1,0.1,0.1,0.9)']; }forEach [0,1]; };

For a simple fix, try putting this in the plane's init:

nul = this spawn {{_this setObjectTexture [_x,'#(rgb,8,8,3)color(0.1,0.1,0.1,0.9)']; }forEach [0,1]; };

changed the entire plane colour to grey, but it wasnt exactly the grey i was looking for as it was missing the slight blue tint to it. I ma use this if i can't find out how to get the rendered texture that BIS showed in that pivture. Other than that actually, what other colors can i make using that?

changed the entire plane colour to grey, but it wasnt exactly the grey i was looking for as it was missing the slight blue tint to it. I ma use this if i can't find out how to get the rendered texture that BIS showed in that pivture. Other than that actually, what other colors can i make using that?

Play around with the numbers in the brackets after "color" - color(RED,GREEN,BLUE,ALPHA).

But ultimately, if you want a full retexture, you'll have to learn how to do it...

Play around with the numbers in the brackets after "color" - color(RED,GREEN,BLUE,ALPHA).

But ultimately, if you want a full retexture, you'll have to learn how to do it...

I atually did, i found that 0.4,0.4,0.4,0.4 worked nice, but, if BIS were to release the plain To-199 version they created as an extra, or as simply an Empty spawnable item, that'd be coo. Maybe i'll request it, as i stopped doing modding work a long while ago, no time for it.