Sign in to follow this  
smokedog3para

WIP Bovington

Hi all had to take a break from Sangin, so I jumped on Bovington to bring it up to scratch for A3 this is a drivers wet dream of a terrain.

High ground detail has been added now Bovington sits at 2.5 meters cell which gives me more control to rough the ground up and really carve it up into a true vehicle proving ground drive it till you break it, new rocks and other objects have been added to make it a true driving terrain from the rock climb to suspension tests in the test area this terrain should prove very challenging to any driver of different skill levels wheel and pedals recommended.

The proving ground has 4 test tracks to chose from rolling hills and lanes to the step and rocky trails to navigate, fording in water "yes i said it water" but only good for vehicles

Terrain will be stand alone and will only need a small object pack to use no a3mp or aia will be needed

M1lkm8n and me are going under Tactical Geographic and our new terrains will be released under Tactical Battlefield Environments Packs we our also working with our partners Ketsucorp if you like what we do support and promote us any way you can cheers

Edited by SmokeDog3PARA

Was that a pond in the first video? I thought they said it couldn't be done!
It's not, just sea level "clipping through" the map, only way to make a "pond" now ?

Also it's good to see Bovington back, it was really fun map to drive.

Edited by Neodammerung

yes you did see pond water its not sea as there is no shore foam and it works ok for vehicles, its useless for swimming but being a vehicle terrain it will do nice for what i need fording and puddles just need to switch to the brown dirt water now.

Edited by SmokeDog3PARA

Great ! Bovi was always my go-to vehicle test map - even in A3...

Fantastic that it's being updated and really liking the enhanced ground "Resolution".

Any chance we can get the museum modeled :)