Sign in to follow this  
TerrainAlien

Painting Satmap after Terrain is completed?

So, what i want to do is to create an island with mask and sat with L3DT and finsihing the island with all the objects, vegetation and roads. After that i want to export the satmap and paint it.

I found this here for visitor 3, but i cant transfer it to Terrain Builder.

just scroll to the middle of the tutorial and read from "Exporting Reference Layer" to "Creating the Satmap".

Seems like this stuff doesn not apply to Terrain Builder, so id be happy if someone could explain what to do here.

Id understand the blue edge stuff also, but this doesnt apply for TB then? If not what i have to do exactly, how exporting the emf´s?

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Mondkalb%27s_Terrain_Tutorial

Thanks in advance!

The closest I think you can get is exporting shapes to imagery or something like that.

So, what i want to do is to create an island with mask and sat with L3DT and finsihing the island with all the objects, vegetation and roads. After that i want to export the satmap and paint it.

I found this here for visitor 3, but i cant transfer it to Terrain Builder.

just scroll to the middle of the tutorial and read from "Exporting Reference Layer" to "Creating the Satmap".

Seems like this stuff doesn not apply to Terrain Builder, so id be happy if someone could explain what to do here.

Id understand the blue edge stuff also, but this doesnt apply for TB then? If not what i have to do exactly, how exporting the emf´s?

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Mondkalb%27s_Terrain_Tutorial

Thanks in advance!

You may already have found out about it, but just in case you didn't and for anybody else that may stumble upon your post.

You may find this link useful: Road painting and concrete surface tutorial