Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

I have resistance in the uk!

Moving to our shiny and brand new Resistance forum smile.gif

Oh man, that move to Resistance topic killed my second post!

Here goes again. A couple of other tit-bits from the Readme file and the manual:

The Multiplayer Setup screen has been improved with added functionality since the manual was printed.

The Internet server list only displays servers that are compatible with your current version of the game.

Also, a server will only be displayed if it is a dedicated server which has been created using GameSpy Arcade.

To join a game which has not been created as above, you must enter the server IP address manually as described in the manual.

Finally, the island is called Nogova and not Nogovo as mentioned in the Manual.

[End quote]

...now gives you the ability to drop your weapons on the ground, or place them inside vehicles and equipment dumps.

[End quote]

The forum is slooowing down something cronic so I'm off. See some of you for an on-line co-op soon (the handle is Alx).

Oh and thank you so, so, so much BIS. You have my cash (but Nvidia have even more of it due to OFP!wink.gif

Alx

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, a server will only be displayed if it is a dedicated server which has been created using GameSpy Arcadeâ„¢.

<span id='postcolor'>

You GOTTA be kidding me?!?!?!?!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ June 27 2002,21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, a server will only be displayed if it is a dedicated server which has been created using GameSpy Arcadeâ„¢.

<span id='postcolor'>

You GOTTA be kidding me?!?!?!?!<span id='postcolor'>

that seems bad...but considering that it's been like that since v1.0(AFAIK), i'm waiting for the Eye to support OFPR

and yes, gamespy sux.

gayspy, gayspy, gayspy, gayspy, gayspy, gayspy, gayspy, gayspy, hahahaha blackmail me now you bastards biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifwow.gif