Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Map of the new island

Is visible on the wall in this pic:

img12.jpg

Can someone post a better pic of the island map for all to see? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 27 2002,22:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Moving to R.<span id='postcolor'>

feh! mad.giftounge.gif

yeah..she got boobs. and from what i saw from ofp.gamezon.cz, texture also describes bra straps....

so no more she-mans, i hope.

Map... Map.. Map? What map?

Check out the fox!!

And about time too!

biggrin.gif

They'll never replace Angelina in my eyes mad.gif

/Me bows down

kamila.jpg

Kamila you are so yummy tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 27 2002,02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They'll never replace Angelina in my eyes  mad.gif

/Me bows down

kamila.jpg

Kamila you are so yummy  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Truely, the face of an angel.

Unfortunately, BIS saw fit to put her at the top of the body of a Black Watch Higlander.

Now Angelina/Kamila' face where it belongs.....

What was the question?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 27 2002,23:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They'll never replace Angelina in my eyes  mad.gif

/Me bows down

kamila.jpg

Kamila you are so yummy  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey! Stick to the topic tounge.gif

/me hides

biggrin.gif

Surely you'll be able to recruit those ladies to your squad in the campaign, etc.? Would be nice to have some female authority around the ranks for a change, eheh... wink.gif

I think so yeah, can't find the other team members though, after all there's only one that I lust.....errrr I mean love wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zverushka @ June 28 2002,03:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn, that kamila character looks alot like my sister  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

YOu bastard! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zverushka @ June 28 2002,02:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn, that kamila character looks alot like my sister  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Does she have a 102 pixel high sig too? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 28 2002,03:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zverushka @ June 28 2002,02wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn, that kamila character looks alot like my sister  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Does she have a 102 pixel high sig too?  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL Placebo. You're trying to delete his singature and have fun. biggrin.gif

Well after moderating these forums for nigh on 5 months if I stopped being a pedantic twat people would simply get scared wink.gif

i think SUMA(Ondrej Spanel) is Kozlowski, a.k.a. meathead...

of course i could be wrong.....

/glances around corner to see if SUMA is around

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 28 2002,03:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well after moderating these forums for nigh on 5 months if I stopped being a pedantic twat people would simply get scared wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And we dont want to see you get scared now tounge.gif

Placebo- really, do I HAVE to reduce my sig 2 pixels?

Come on, 2 pixels is going to do NOTHING to the bandwith of this pplace

If we let you off with 102 pixels next someone will want 104 pixels then 106 and it will never end, next thing you know people will be hotlinking 732mb episodes of Blossom in an early 90's sitcom homage sig or something smile.gif

Doesn't take 3 seconds to load the image in a paint package, resize, save, upload smile.gif