Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Interesting realistic motorcycle feature

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tracer @ June 29 2002,15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N.o.R.S.u @ June 28 2002,16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah me too, I was supposed to get it friday but it was already sold out in every place sad.gif , but guess I can wait (luckily I got copy of Deus Ex while ago) wink.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

Don't get involved with Deus Ex *and* Resistance...lol

DE took me about 35hours to finish -which equated to around 6months play spread out.

Of course it has multiple endings and is a truly amazing piece of software  biggrin.gif

Did you know that Deus Ex 2 is being made  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I started playing Deus Ex on a friday afternoon and had finished the game before monday morning. I was so hooked I simply HAD to continue. biggrin.gif

That has to be the best 1-man shooter ever made... *sniff*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wright @ June 30 2002,06:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cpl Bob,

I've got an extra copy of deus ex if you are interested.  I had already bought the game and then I got another copy with the sound card I bought.  Send me an e-mail and I'll send it too you.<span id='postcolor'>

thx for the offer m8,, but amazon.co.uk got me a copy for Å6.99. (i had some vouchers biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif )

now i have to find time to play both. :sigh:sad.gifconfused.gif

wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 30 2002,13wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you know that Deus Ex 2 is being made  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, i did a 5 hour stint of DE i just had to play it, i even replayed it and took each ending instead of saving it before the choices.

question:

can you like make a to sharp turn, fall off you moter and die of the crash?confused.gif?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kip Kilagan™ @ June 29 2002,16:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To get back to the motorcycle, what types/colours are in the game ? And, is it possible to make   wheelie ?  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wheelie? With a Jawa?! LMAO!! biggrin.gif Jawa bikes have a piss weak engine (even today).

Jawa exist today, but they are really, really ugly, have oil leaks (like a lot more than modern Yamaha´s..) and tons of problems. That´s what you get when buying a cheap bike (or vintage HD..).

Back to the in-game Jawa.. I have a couple screenshots which I grabbed somewhere on the net, and the bike looks so real, it looks almost too good to be true. It must be a pretty high polygon model I guess. It looks amazing and I just can´t wait to try it out for a spin wink.gif

If, when the time comes that we can import our own model, off-road bikes are still not present, I will try and make one (something like the XT-600 with it´s groovy engine sound).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ June 30 2002,06:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man... Deus Ex kicked some cellulite covered ass...  I rented it for like a week for Playstation2.

I did something weird though.  You all know that part when the UNATCO guys turn against you, and you are escaping the UNATCO HQ?  I just peppered sprayed and batoned them instead of killing them.  They were so nice and friendly before they were ordered to kill me!  I did the same thing for the Marines at the sub base.

But of course, I killed everyone else  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

OMG I did the same! The first time, that is biggrin.gif

OMG #2 Deus Ex 2 is on the horizon..! wow.gif Will probably lose my job when it comes out.

Yes Deus Ex and OFP have the detail level in common. Both fine games. I have friends who think Max payne is good but compared to Deus Ex is really suxs.

Giskard

Seems like most of this thread is about Deus Ex so it can go to OT now smile.gif