Sign in to follow this  
xrook

how to change hover speed in config?

how to change helicopter hover speed in config?

wow this is my third unanswered Q&A

wow this is my third unanswered Q&A

Possibly because the question doesn't make sense. How can you change the speed of a hover when if you're in a hover you don't move?

EDIT: Looking at your other threads I've no idea what you mean in the "GL crosshair" one, for the squadmates being stupid there's a whole bunch of AI mods, bCombat is a popular AI mod, don't know if that will do what you want. Have a look in the addons and mods subsection and search for AI mods.

Edited by Jona33

Which is going forward, at which point you are no longer hovering. Do you want an "autohover" that actually has you moving forwards at a slow speed?

no i want it to go a bit faster, because moving faster with hover - off has a slight risk of accidental "i remember doing a 360 flip with my chopper"

You're not really supposed to move with autohover.

You need to learn to fly the chopper slowly. :)

honestly its the UAV darter, but i checked the config and its based on the helicopter

i just want that smooth UAV movement in ghost recon future soldier, but cant find the speed settings

its acceleration is weird too, moves way too fast if i want to recon a town then gets stuck when i hit something