Sign in to follow this  
Flax

British Training Equipment

@Bravo - Yes I've been talking to SmokeDog and DK about hiddenselections it should be possible on weapons just as in vehicles and characters. I'm going to try it tonight. I'll try on Trixie's first as the links to Kiory's source is broken. :(

On the topic of Trixe's weapons as he's finished and given the source for his reworked British pack (including the L115A3!!) I was thinking of finishing that at some point if he doesn't release before he fully leaves.

The source files for Kiory's stuff can be found here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23169 They're under source. I encountered the exact same problem, the links on the BI forum were either broken or wanted me to download some download manager that didn't even work ;)

Hidden selections are working now - weapon class switching on reload is next. I forgot about the video I'll do one soon enough.

Nice :) Good to have seen you earlier - it's Williams by the way!

Ok so next update. I have been playing with the source of Kiory's L85 and I am mostly going to concentrate on this L85. I have modified that as well to fix the 1.24 sound issue and add ASDG_JR support to the Picitinny rail. I have also got the hidden selections for the magazine's working so we have red for simuntion and yellow for BFA's. In addition to the fixes and BFA stuff I have added two white L85's for arctic operation (will go nicely with Bravo UK pack) or they also look nice for security use.

The blank grenades (40mm) are working in game and Rabidus has offered me his training grenade from ArmA 2 for use with this so should have something to show for these soon. I'm still drawing a blank on how to visual show when a player is hit by Simunition so if anyone has any ideas let me know.

update_01.jpg

Edited by Flax_

Brilliant to see everything coming together so fast! Excellent work dude! :D

Why did you paint it white?!

Haha well I was watching BBC's Outcasts at the time and they have white L85's and orange G17's. So I though eh why not. It actually ended up not looking too bad... I think anyway.

Here is a little teaser of what this is turning into:

UK:FF 2020

Why did you paint it white?!

The white L85's are the artic warfare version.

When are you planning on the release?

When it's finished ;)

ps don't ask that around these parts.

Haha too true Bravo ;) (PS check your PM).

@Maclennan keep an eye on this post tomorrow evening will have so news regarding this.

Mods please close this thread - this content is being folded into this project.