Sign in to follow this  
Damian90

Small issue with ammo trucks.

Yeah, so I noticed a small issue with ammo trucks, mainly... I can't reload ammunition in M5 MLRS. Anyone encountered this problem? Obviously I run a lot of mods like AGM, RAM, AIS so dunno if one of them cause this conflict, need to check it out, but I wonder if anyone else seen such behavior?

I drive to the ammo truck with empty MLRS from any side, even very close, and there is no option for reload.

I also wonder if this might be caused by RAM, because I modified it slightly by adding more MG ammo to tanks or autocannon ammo for IFV/APC's etc.

---------------

Update, yup, confirmed, I can't reload M5 MLRS even with all mods disabled.

Edited by Damian90

Just placed a MLRS behind an empty HEMTT ammo, reloaded around 20 rounds in total while firing it (rough guess).

Nope, it does not work, I am like everybody v 1.24, and it does not reload.

Personally I've had a problem with vehicle rearming in all versions of ArmA 3. This is why in my Abrams Mod i've included automatic rearming when near ammo trucks..

Yeah, funny I just discovered this few days ago, seems that all versions of ArmA3 have problems with this. Would be good if devs would answer, why?

Ok, I made a simple replacement config for ammunition and also for vehicles (based on RAM, to change a bit their ammo loadouts, mainly increasing mg ammo).

However there is still problem with rearming vehicles from ammo trucks. I reduced ammo cost value in configs to absurd levels, main gun ammo is reloaded as intended but not mg ammo, which is strange.

However problem with M5 Sandstorm still exist, it never reloads. It seems that there is a serious bug I can localize.

Seriously BIS devs, help, this bug completely breaks gameplay!

Have you put it on the feedback tracker?

I couldn't find anything about the M5 not reloading. I just tried it in the editor and I couldn't get it to reload either (no mods).

You'll probably have more luck there than asking for a reply from the devs here.

Edited by Das Attorney