Sign in to follow this  
SnHxFirefighter

Trailer-ing

Hello guys im in the prosses of making a Het Transport truck and trailer but not sure or if you can have Trailer Physx...

looking back i tryed looking how this is done http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18908 but when u seed the kingpin on the truck it weights it down dont know a way to fix it or if possible

if i can find this out im going to be doing a lot with the hemmet-cab tho mobile base trailer and support trailers and stuff

Tanks Firefighter

Articulated trucks are a holy grail. There has never been a suitable representation yet. I think there was rumour of rope physx in helicopter dlc but we will wait and see.

Articulated trucks are a holy grail. There has never been a suitable representation yet. I think there was rumour of rope physx in helicopter dlc but we will wait and see.

Ha!! I mentioned the ropex for trying to get functioning tractor trailer in the skype channel and they laughed at me. Good to see someone's on the same page!! I guess time will tell

Just wait. In Helicopters DLC we will see the introduction of RopesX, and seeing a short presentation of how the physics on that work, i can almost certainly say it'll be usable for about 100+ other uses other than Sling loading.

Haha. You see that fennek. Others believe.

Would be useful here.

Incase you guys havn't seen it already.

What we can expect to see ropes looking like with the PhysX Rope (RopesX). :D

Incase you guys havn't seen it already.

What we can expect to see ropes looking like with the PhysX Rope (RopesX). :D

Oh god please yes