Sign in to follow this  
JJonth Cheeky Monkey

Bis fix the pistols

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 11 2002,03:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ July 11 2002,01wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BIS should add shaking to the aiming of all pistols.<span id='postcolor'>

They have that already don't they? I'm sure I noticed my hands shaking and thought perhaps I was injured but on switching to a rifle my hands were still, it didn't shake a huge amount but it was noticable smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I too noticed that "sometimes" my hand shake more when holding a pistol compared to a rifle but that's only "sometimes". Seems that part of the code could use some tweaking.

Me want more shaking in the pistols, decent sounds and the correct mag-capacitys smile.gif

Maybe add shaking in a way that the longer you hold your iron-sight aim the more you shake. That's pretty realistic.

Yeah yeah yeah we can all show of our military knowledge but it really doesent matter in OFP if its slightly off. Besides pistols shoot well above their target at long range. Yes you can adjust to it but it doesent mean pistols will be used as sniper weapons when everyone will still just use a rifle anyway

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Exodist @ July 12 2002,02:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For SpezNaz - ??

Why not add

KIPARIS

KASTAN

KEDR

KLIN

VIKHR<span id='postcolor'>

The SpetsNaz (correct spelling) already have 2 weapons, the AK74SU and the Bizon.

Which brings me to comment on the guns.

AK74SU: the "silver" design of this weapon is actually a SpetsNaz AK47, not a AK74, yet it still uses 5.45 mm ammo.

If BIS intended it to use the same ammo as the AK74 it should have been the AKSU-74 (there is no AK74SU), which has the wood&black color of the AK74.

The silver color stands out in the hands of the otherwise well-camouflaged SpetsNaz.

Bizon: The Bizon...rules. It´s the best overall weapon in OFP and beats the Uzi and MP5SD easily.

Uzi: why the hell was this weapon added? It´s basically a reskinned MP5SD, and is unlikely to be used by U.S Special Forces.

Aahh, now I´m just ranting. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ July 13 2002,11:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The SpetsNaz (correct spelling) already have 2 weapons, the AK74SU and the Bizon.<span id='postcolor'>

Lol, the correct way... biggrin.gif

Correct way is in Russian. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

AK74SU: the "silver" design of this weapon is actually a SpetsNaz AK47, not a AK74, yet it still uses 5.45 mm ammo.

If BIS intended it to use the same ammo as the AK74 it should have been the AKSU-74 (there is no AK74SU), which has the wood&black color of the AK74.

The silver color stands out in the hands of the otherwise well-camouflaged SpetsNaz

<span id='postcolor'>

I second that!