slatts

M27 IAR + basic HK416's

OK to make up for the disappointment of the drum mag, I have managed to make the AI use it like a MX SW. as well as some smaller fixes like icons etc.

Hey guys, just a small update here :) Modified the config for the AI while using the M27. Fixed sound issues, added a 100 Round magazine and ASDG is now required. Addon is now signed and comes with a Bikey.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?cinc7gjy79lecx8

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** thanks for confirming about the mis-post, you had me thinking there for a while :)

have put all my slatts weapons into a single @slatts folder - should they now appear in a certain ammo box?

also if they don't how can I identify the SLATTS 416's - have a few gun mods installed?

Am looking at doing it in the next few days :)

awesome, thanks for the update. m27 plus bipod functionlaity! nice.

Hi Slatts,

in the newest version 2.5 the muzzle flashes don t work.

Regards.

Hi Slatts,

in the newest version 2.5 the muzzle flashes don t work.

Regards.

Can you expand on that?

in newest version of addon muzzle flashes don t appear during shooting, it regards all rifles of the pack HK416, HK416 AG36 and M27 IAR, in previous version 2.0 everything worked fine. To reproduce the error, simply try to shoot the weapon without suppressor and observe the muzzle-end of the barrell, there is no flash there only smoke effect.

Where I downgraded to previous version everything worked fine.

Regards.

Edited by Bolo861

in newest version of addon muzzle flashes don t appear during shooting, it regards all rifles of the pack HK416, HK416 AG36 and M27 IAR, in previous version 2.0 everything worked fine. To reproduce the error, simply try to shoot the weapon without suppressor and observe the muzzle-end of the barrell, there is no flash there only smoke effect.

Where I downgraded to previous version everything worked fine.

Regards.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into it :)

I have an M27 IAR and would like to use it in game as well so many thanks for your work! Is there a way i can attach an angled grip to the gun?