Sign in to follow this  
Ruud van Nistelrooy

Stonehenge type thing on nogova

Yesterday i was playing resistance and exploring a bit, and i found this wierd stonehenge/cult kind of stone arrangement. I can't remember the referance though. It's in the north west of the map. there are two big joining mountains, its in between them smile.gif

btw - sorry if this has been spotted before, just thought i'd say tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 09 2002,16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Screenshots please!  Some of us don't have Resistance yet?<span id='postcolor'>

I can't get screenshots because all my games are on a different computer sad.gif Trust though, it is there smile.gif i'm sure some opf sites will have some soon.

When you get it, just hop in a chopper, fly up near those 2 mountains, and you can't miss them.

i dont have resistance yet but.....

can you tell us the coordinants? so other people can show us?

Looks kinda like a druid altar, except there's no stone slab in the centre with blood stains all over it from when they cut out victims hearts. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ July 09 2002,17:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">same thing on malden @ ef20<span id='postcolor'>

Yes I came across both of them not so long ago, there are quite a few interesting little features on all of the islands, Ilike the new church on Nogova.

Yes, the church on the hill over the base in Scrap mission is quite interesting: if you enter, you will see 2 very nice Icons on the left of the altar, and a beautiful Christ statue (dunno the official catholic name for it - lol).

Very nice church, indeed, worth visiting between two RPG shots at the tanks...

Whaddaya want to shoot the tanks for? You're supposed to be nicking them!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ July 09 2002,19:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Church is in a few places on the island, its very good. I also like the industrial buildings.<span id='postcolor'>

If you look around Nogova, you can find some old ruins (in the desert bit) which I assume are a tourist attraction. The bit that gives it away are the small buildings (info Kiosks, souvenier shops...) at the front.

There is also something that I think is a picnic area or campsite. Can't remember where it is though. biggrin.gif