Sign in to follow this  
-SW-Covert

Opening doors?

<!--QuoteEnd--><!-"While waiting for the bus I explored and the nearest tower block you can go into and then open the lift door. The climb lader up, and climb lader up again and you emerge on top of the tower block - you can open the door and go out onto the roof. Just be careful because there arnt any guard rails and you can fall off the edge."-QuoteEEnd-->

Dose this mean that you can open door in Resistance???And if so is it only certain doors???

P.S.I took this quote from another post in this forum...

Most of the new buidings in Resistance that you can go into (and which have doors) can be opened and closed. It's really good when you feel like hiding from a platoon of tanks biggrin.gif

Yep. Armoured vehicules don't seem to pick you up when you are at the second storey of a building. And I did not see infantry trying to get in the building & climb the stairs to go after you (would have done some nice indoor fighting, though). So these buildings are quite good shooting spots for gunning tanks down. However, be careful when you show your head at a window: infantry will spot you quickly & gun you down.

Actually, you can only open the doors on the new buildings in OFP:R

And a nice little bug I found ontop of those 8flr buildings with the elevators. Stand approx. in the middle of one building, and look at the other 8flr building.

Press "Run" key, and leap across to the other roof. Nice if you find out that you need a better line of fire from the roof =)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KTottE @ July 12 2002,14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually, you can only open the doors on the new buildings in OFP:R

And a nice little bug I found ontop of those 8flr buildings with the elevators. Stand approx. in the middle of one building, and look at the other 8flr building.

Press "Run" key, and leap across to the other roof. Nice if you find out that you need a better line of fire from the roof =)<span id='postcolor'>

I can see it now, someone is going to make a "Matrix" mission. tounge.gif

Unhappily the barn can't be opened and closed, so you can't hide yourself waiting with a jeep or an other vehicle while you let pass a patrol of tanks or something like that.

Unhappily too, you can't open and close the hangars at the airport. First, the position of the doors don't give you the possibility to pass trough with a plane. If it was possible it would be perfect, but it would be more better if you can close and open the hangar's doors so that you can hide your plane and make it also more realistic.

What I actually want is that you can open and close every door from houses in which you can get in.

Ahoi.

Im hardly trying to open the hangar gates with a command similar to House animate ["Dvere3",1], used a czech-translation website. dvere is czech for "door", brana is czech for "Gate" but i dont get any result. is there any stringtable where i can find the correct command to open those hangar gates? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.