Sign in to follow this  
francis

Vehicle underwater dont have physX water impact

Hi,

im working on some new vehicle and i need help to resolve a little problem. When i test my car, when i go underwater my vehicle dont have physX . my car stay at the same speed until he broken into the rock or a wall. All arma 3 vehicle from bohemia look like right , the physX look like pretty awesome.Thanks if anybody can help me.

James Bond drove a Lotus Esprit under water, not a DeLorean. DeLorans can only travel throught time.

Not sure I understand, you want a car to be able to drive underwater :) ???

If you see a difference of behavior between your car and the BI ones it is probably that you are sticking with the old simulation (simulation = "car" instead of "carX").

If not, your PhysX LOD might be wrong.

James Bond drove a Lotus Esprit under water, not a DeLorean. DeLorans can only travel throught time.

Oh man ... I was so out of my film genres there ! Apologies !

ok. i just want a car like bohemia style ( physX impact when touch the water ). i will test the PhysX LOD but im not sure what to do with this LOD i see some PhysX LOD without any mass and no wheel i will do some test.

---------- Post added at 01:34 ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVbbeodeHk4&feature=youtu.be

and how do you see i was working on Delorean ? did you travel to the futur and see all my work ?