Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

One Shot, One Kill

Would you like to play a team VS. team multiplayer match with 0 respawns?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to play a team VS. team multiplayer match with 0 respawns?

• Yes - that'd be great!
    • No - that'd not be much fun!

Just testing the water here, but who in the community would like to play team vs. team multiplayer matches with 0 respawns?

I play only no-respawn coop, but if I were to play any team vs. team, it would have been ONLY a no respawn one.

What makes you ask?

Ah, I'm thinking of the future! Would love to put together a team vs team, no-respawn multiplayer mission!

Mate,

completely agree, PvP should be without respawn, but what about the Medic Revive? We use to play just with it.

Deathmatch and TvT are something different but yes, also in some cases we tends to avoid the respawn.

:yay:

Mate,

completely agree, PvP should be without respawn, but what about the Medic Revive? We use to play just with it.

Deathmatch and TvT are something different but yes, also in some cases we tends to avoid the respawn.

:yay:

Definitely. Psycho got a great first aid script that allows you to drag, stop bleeding and first aid units. Will be great for any scenario, also PvP.

However, Kydmos, I encourage you to expand towards coop. And I'm not only saying that because I'm a coop player, it just seems to me that your story telling talent will be great for coop, and less for PvP.

what would even be more cool in my eyes is a remake of real paint ball,

if any one remembers ...the audio count down 3, 2 , 1... go go go go .

its tvt, the players shot go in a waiting zone till the match ends (they watch) ... with another cool audio blue team won this round (or red).

i belive it was best out of 7 or somting ... i have all the files just dont have a way of making sqm readable..

real fun , ....

well i was abale to fix the sqm, and edit the map part of the mission, looks just like real pantball (ofp) but i lack the scripting skills to get the scripts to work, if anyone wants a go at it let me know... you wont be sorry getting this painball working Im sure youll fill a server in seconds.

Edited by Dr Death JM

i think that maybe the limiting of weapons would greatly enhance this idea, instead of turning it into a dayz style mode with wookies everywhere, but maybe ironsights only or something similar?