Sign in to follow this  

real time scirpt a

Hello,

I would like to know if its possible to allow an acces between for exemple 3pm and 5pm in real life time. Else, no acces.

Thanks

so you want the time to be real time?

So like if I live in China the game time will be set time the time currently in China?

in my case, its a AltisLife server.

I would like to allow acces to bank just between 9am to 3pm (french hour)

in my case, its a AltisLife server.

I would like to allow acces to bank just between 9am to 3pm (french hour)

Wow, it's really hard to figure out what you wanted to achieve. ;) Keep that in mind if you start another thread: In order to help you, you need to convey all necessary information, or else people won't understand you. :)

But to help you with your problem: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/daytime

With that you can determine the actual ingame time and make certain daytimes to be necessary to execute a script/function. But keep in mind that it's the local ingame time.

if (daytime >= 9 && daytime <= 15) then {
    execVM "whateveryouwanttoexecute.sqf";
};

Ok, but i would like have real time ;)

I will found enother solution

Thanks for your help !

Ok, but i would like have real time ;)

I will found enother solution

Thanks for your help !

If you have a way to coordinate your ingame time with the real time, that will still be your way to go.

Again it's not clear, what you want to achieve:

Let's say your server is running at GMT+1. Now you want a function on the server to be available only during a specific period relative to GMT+1. But what if your server is running at GMT+7 or GMT+9:35? The way I understand you, you want to have your server functions running at GMT+1 no matter what the actual ingame time actually is?

yes .

yes .

So your players can access the bank at 9 am GMT+1 although it may be 22pm on the server?

Don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure what the idea behind that is... Shouldn't the bank be opened according to ingame time rather than actual time? It's a nice idea to be able to go to the bank at the same time I could do it in real life, but... from a game perspective... that's not really reasonable.

However, take a look at this: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?171763-ARMA-3-Time-Server-Time

Edited by Pergor

No sense for me too but I have an idea: Is there any way to take data from rpt file ingame? If yes, the lines give you the time of the server, ain't it?