Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

Campaign Confusion for SP Category

Hi all - a tad confused regarding campaign entries. Seeing as the MANW contest runs through Steam, and Steam only allows single scenarios (right?) how can we submit a campaign? There was no option during the application process? Perhaps I've missed something! Sorry if it's a silly question.

It's a good question. It's WIP alongside with AddOn support I suppose.

In the mean time you can put all your missions in a collection. Just go to your mission workshop page and select "add to collection" under the preview images and then follow the link the pop-up gives you. It's not as refined as an entire campaign laid out in the campaign menu, but it does give an easy option for players to subscribe to all of the missions at once until actual workshop campaign support is there.

Maybe you can share the collection link from the MANW profile as well as single entries.

Thanks chaps - very helpful! Yeah, I'm sure something will appear at some point!

Hi all - a tad confused regarding campaign entries. Seeing as the MANW contest runs through Steam, and Steam only allows single scenarios (right?) how can we submit a campaign? There was no option during the application process? Perhaps I've missed something! Sorry if it's a silly question.

Hi Kydoimos, as L3TUC3 mentioned, you'll be able to submit a complete campaign once we've rolled out the Addon implemention for the Arma 3 Steam Workshop. If you apply now with a single mission, you can simply change and verify the Steam ID of your submission later. For now, however, you could also consider L3TUC3's idea of making it a collection.

Thanks, Korneel - that's grand - cheers for the update!

Hi - just a quick question, now that the Steam Addon category is available - how would we go about submitting an SP campaign?

Sign in to follow this