Sign in to follow this  
gizz46

GSP Sniper and Marksman Weapons

I have a wierd issue with this mod activated, it may sound odd to you but i can only talk what i have noticed:

*spawning your crate/ammobox makes my game freeze for a couple of seconds

*with your mod activated i cant enter the Options after pressing "Escape" (after ~10 mins played)

*after each shot (1st Person camera) with the Tac50 it looks for me like if the weaponmodel would displace the position (a little bit higher)

After i deactivated your mod (:() no issue is present

Thank you very much for sending us the new version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

thats weird. please look at your rpt file. and try another mod launcher. i think the only issue could be the script running for the bolt animation.:confused::confused:

This addon is good, but the quality of the textures and the 3D models is not the best. I suggest improve this features, but good addon.

@ LSD_Timewarp82

do you have other mods running ?. I can remember that I had this options Bug yesterday,too. but I havent related it to my mod. Have Tested it again today and had no problems.:d:

@ LSD_Timewarp82

do you have other mods running ?. I can remember that I had this options Bug yesterday,too. but I havent related it to my mod. Have Tested it again today and had no problems.:d:

Ehmmm yes, i have 42 Mods running but the issue comes and goes with the activated mod from you.

ok thanks for the info,

I think it has something to do with a mod interfirence then. I will look into that when i've got the time.

Hi,

here is a fix for the new Bootcamp update.

I'm very busy at the moment, so there is no other improvement or fix on this pack.

However I'm working on a reboot of my riflepack. So next update will have much more detailed models and textures.

download link version 1.4

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vpkzrbrtcmqfmm0/GSP_Sniperpack_fix.zip

Thank you very much for sending us the new version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!