Sign in to follow this  
all3n

Zeus mission- players teleporting to corner of map and dying when spawning

after the initial log on to my server, i place a respawn point and all players are teleported to edge of map and die, and cant respawn back on respawn point

I saw this today, only once, but noticed they were also teamkilling (mates on a local hosted game)

The markers to indicate a player also disappeared ,but no rpt file as I was running -nolongs on command line

After about 30min no-one could spawn no matter where I put the respawn marker they all kept dying at map origin (pile of bodies there).

I suspect something to do with TK and making them a purple marker. I thought this went away after a respawn though.

Yeah i've had no luck with any revive scripts with Zeus, tried BTC but it wasn't working correctly, players getting stuck in weird states or respawning but not showing up in Zeus' edit list.

Does what you describe happen everytime with Zeus? I'd love to try chessmasters wounding system, but if it's going to break in the middle of my mission, i might have to pass for now.

i havent come to a conclusion yet on whats causing it, but from what ive used with chessmasters mod, its pretty dam sweet, it gives zeus a lot more modules he can plop down mid-mission, Click on a unit and make him drop his gun and surrender, things like that, but there are currently a few bugs with it causing some of them not to work properly, ive posted on his page, go onto the mod page and check it out, post what you find, you dont have to sync the modules to zeus, i believe i just enabled the mod last night and used it with the official ZGM mission, but i did have players respawn at map origin once or twice, and the only mod i was using was chessmasters, thats why it seems to me thats whats causing it