Sign in to follow this  
Mr_X

The quality of the resistance

well, if you feel like it you can download all of it(if download is what D/L means). or otherwise just download the units.

Ok, this has gone offtopic enough. If you want to discuss where to get addons, do it in the addons forum or via PMs.

Stick to the subject of the thread, or it will be locked smile.gif

ok......... back on topic now......

Resistance is very cool. and it is very fantastic. But there is indeed something about the AI. They don't want to preserve their own lives as much as they should, so firefights are over too quick.

Yeah, especially for Resistance. When I look back at playing the main campaign and other missions, basically I survived the combat with maybe 1 or 2 survivors. But now with Resistance where the men carry over, they need to stay alive, but they don't want to smile.gif

Imagine actually running a contact drill when you meet up with the enemy as you retreat to a better position, or have your LMGer openning up so you can move your men into a flanking position. It would be nice.

COLINMAN

Well I finally got Resistance and I was pretty dissapointed! Overall addon, features, bug fixes and new island quality is 10/10, but campaign is pretty badly designed and buggy as well. It a step backwards for BIS. 4/10 sad.gif

sorry to hear that campaign was disappointing for you Antichrist...at least you have OFPR now wink.gif

well, another said news i heard from a Korean player is that they still don't have OFPR. amazingly, their distributor is not CM, but Infogrames.

It finally got R16 rating which is pretty dumb if u ask me. Ratings Board here is totally screwed up mad.gif

Well, since you seem to have trouble concentrating on the topic, I am moving this to OT smile.gif