Sign in to follow this  
ToxicMuffin

After Life RPG

IQd5I.png

What is After Life RPG?

After Life RPG is a fun, friendly community. We are a life modification for Arma 3 being made from scratch.

How will some of the things work?

Shops:

Shops are where you can go to buy whatever it is that you want

Tired of driving the same old car? - Head on over to the car dealership and get yourself a new ride.

Are you hungry? - Head on over to the food shop to get a bite to eat.

There are many many more different kinds of shops.

It is important that your ingame name MUST match your website name while playing on After Life. When you join the server it checks the website to make sure you have registered and your name matches, if it returns false for either one of those it will ask you to make an account first, and then you must rejoin the server. (credits to Zooloo75 for the program)

Role:

There are countless roles you can play in ALRPG, feel like being a criminal? a cop? a car salesman? a EMT? , whatever you can think of can be roleplayed.

The three main sides are Civilian, ALPD (After Life Police Department), and the ALES (After Life Emergency Service).

Factories:

Factories will work like, well factories. Lets say you finish mining for the day, you take your minerals back to a factory where you turn it into materials. Then you take those materials to a different factory and turn them into an object or an item, such as a new car, or food. Everything in the mission can be produced in a factory.

Mining:

Mining is a skill that you need to be able to manufacture things. You have to take the correct tool needed for the mineral and go to the correct spot on the map, there you can start mining. Mining is a very useful tool in ALRPG if you're the kind of person who wants access to all the items for free... BUT there is a price to pay, mining is not by any means the fastest thing to do in the mod, it takes time - so you will not be able to just start mining and making stuff right away.

Companies:

You don't like mining but still want to make a company who makes cars? Awesome, all you need to do is partner with someone who does like mining and start a company with them. Companies are player ran and the players in game are the ones who are in charge of placing orders and paying the people. Anyone can make a company in After Life.

Stats Save:

After a long day of working and playing in AFRPG, the last thing you want to hear is that all your stuff will be erased when the server restarts, well good for you that After Life saves all your stats, storage, paycheck amount, skills, etc. EVERYTHING IS SAVED!

These are just some of the things you will see in the game...

What map will we be using?

After Life RPG will take place on Applegate. We believe this map is perfect for a life community. You'll be able to see screenshots of the map below.

http://imgur.com/a/zWKK6

(if you would like more information about the map click here)

We really want to thank and credit EL76 for his map design and models and also opteryx for his terrain data.

We would also like to thank Falcos for continuing the map and his support.

Want to learn more?

We would love whoever is interested to make an account on our website ( www.AfterLifeRPG.com ) because it is there where we will be providing information and status updates on what we're up to. We are still working on getting the website setup but it is functional. We also have a teamspeak server (will be listed below) where you can talk to us or your friends or even meet new people.

We have been interested in arma roleplay and have played it for a while before starting this project recently, so we always have the mindset of an actual player in mind while developing and setting up.

Teamspeak IP: 63.251.20.249:9988

Changelog: http://afterliferpg.com/index.php?threads/mission-changelog.2/

I will also be posting some development pictures below.

Some Screenshots of development so far!

Shop Menu:

http://4.imgland.net/hfCh7F.png

Message System (top right):

http://1.imgland.net/clK_RU.png

WIP Police Skins:

http://afterliferpg.com/index.php?threads/wip-alpd-uniforms.8/

We are working hard at developing for this project, we need all the help we can get. We are currently looking for modelers (or people who can work with models or make addons) and people who can work on maps/terrain as Applegate needs a bit of work. If you are interested in helping contribute to this project, just send me a PM on here or register on the ALRPG forums and send "Hayden" a PM (Hayden is me) - you could also join our teamspeak and just poke/message me or email me at Hayden@AfterLifeRPG.com

Edited by ToxicMuffin

Does it feature mirror, vanity case and nail enamel remover? I think it's also very important for ArmA.

This is going to be one of the best once for sure!