Sign in to follow this  
nark0t1k

Bug SQL? Error No Vehicle

First one I want to say i'm not english, I'll do my best to make you understand what I mean you

Hello,

My name is Nark0t1k, I host a arma 3 server.

I'm not here to make pub about it.

Since 2 February i hoste my arma 3 server on my own computer and since 1 march it's host on a "real hosted" from Ikoula located in france.

This is a Altis Life Mod Serveur based on Arma 3.

Before the change (Own ==> Real Hosted) I not sure (Never see the prob, and don't have request about it) the probleme was present, maybe the bug happen with the transfer from my own computer to the "Real Hosted"

What i do :

— Copy my folder MPMissions.

— Copy my Mod @Life_Server.

— Copy my Mod @Arma2Net.

— Copy my file to acces to database.

— Copy my folder cfg (with file server.cfg).

— Copy my Batch to launch.

Next :

— Setup the mysql database on the new real hosted exactly like the old one.

— Make a copy/past from all table of the old database to the new one.

— Check data from my file database.

— Check data from my file batch

— Check data from my file server.cfg

I think i make a perfect copy of my own server to the real hosted ... but maybe not!

I repeat, this bug maybe wasn't here before the transfert but i'm not sure we just never don't have any request about it but the server was more smaller than after the transfer (People are coming ...)

!!!!!!!!! For every body don't want to read the blablabla of start the BUG start HERE!

;-)

Bug !

We don't know why, but sometime , some player have (randomly? by doing action? ...) a bug with database ingame

When we try to search about information in the Admin menu we see this:

http://img.xooimage.com/files108/d/3/9/bug_error-44a1a47.png (254 kB)

if we try get ID we see this:

http://img.xooimage.com/files103/e/3/0/bug_error_id-44a1a4d.png (340 kB)

What that do:

— Player with this bug can't received a message : Player send message see : message send to : Error...

— Player with this bug can't received gived money by other player : same up

— Player with this bug can't do the robbery bank : when i do it stop to 1sec and disapear slowly...

— Player with this bug can't rob other people when stun : Stun people make enable to rob her

Other action are still ok ...

What i understand :

— First player connected to the server after a reboot get ID 3 in the admin menu

— Everyplayer with the bug get ID 1 in the admin meny

Unfortunatly i'm beginner in SQL, i use this server:

MySQL Community Server, 5.6.16

I don't have any log , only error log but don't help me just told me reboot hours of database ...

no_log-44a1a58.png

I think i told you everythink, everythink on the server will be OK just this ... bug make me fear :p

I want to say Thanks to everybody take time to TRY to read me ... i'm sorry for my pretty english ...

I hope receive lot of answer to get me help ! to solve this !

Nark0t1k

Admin@Kavalash.fr

Hey Nark0t1k

I am reporting your post to the administration not because you did something bad but I have the feeling you did post this issue in the wrong section, by reporting your post I will ask the admins to move your post to the right section and by doing so it will help you to find your solution much faster in the process ;-)

-> Right section: http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?167-ARMA-3-SERVERS-amp-ADMINISTRATION

Do not re-post your question on the other forum section this one will be moved if I am correct ;-)

Best of regards

Edited by LiquitHQ

I'm sorry for this UP but my post just was moved and nobody see this :$

Salut, comme tu es français je te réponds en français...

Le joueur pris en exemple sur ton image s'est connecté en tant que policier. Du coups c'est normal les policiers ne peuvent pas faire les mêmes actions que les civils.

Ils ne peuvent pas voler l'argent des personnes stun, ni braquer la banque...

Ensuite l'ID 1 correspond à un id temporaire lorsque les joueurs se connectent. Le premier connecté aura l'id 1 le deuxième l'id 2 etc... Donc rien d'anormal à ce niveau.

Par contre pour les erreurs SQL, ce que tu peux faire c'est faire un DUMP de ta base de données et ensuite la supprimer entièrement puis la recréer toute neuve sans données. Ensuite fais de tests en te connectant, ca va créer les données de ton perso vu que la base est vierge, puis achètes des véhicules, sauvegarde et attends 30 sec, déco / reco et regarde ce que ça donne.

Si cela ne change rien, au moins on sera sur que le problème ne vient pas de données corrompues et il faudra tester autre chose.