Sign in to follow this  
jgbtl292

after one year when will come the weapons scatter for aircraft gatlingguns ?

after one year when will come the weapons scatter for aircraft gatlingguns ? !

Also the splash damage. It's strange to be able to kill things I barely miss, since I still missed. With dispersion and a shot multiplier these things can be fixed.

yes 1 the splash size or spreading or whatever its called in english.

actual you have the feeling from a M3 not from a gatling gun ^^ and you have no chance to give fire suppression from a ghosthawk. the splash side from the 164 its a joke. and the gatlings on pawnee and hellcat are better fliying rifles :rolleyes: i mean the game has over one year gold stat ..... come one this are basics .....

Splash damage seems to be a little bit broken if you ask me.

i think you'd expect a 120MM Shell landing near a guy would prolly splat away or jump 50 meters further.

The cool thing is the csat fixed wing has a higher rpm without a Gatling AS the wipeout Wirth a Gatling xD

srs BIS?

i have no problem with a fix that add 5-6 tracers ( or more ) for one bullet from the Gatling. and add 5-6 impacts (or more ) for one bullet in the splash area. look more real and need not more performance for the bullet calculation ;-)

so you can better see his effectiven radius ! as pilot or gunner.

only with a larger splash damage -without visible impacts in the area ,you can judge the poor.

Edited by JgBtl292