slatts

Irish Armed Forces Mod Release Thread

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Slatts are you updating Armour etc for ver.1.54?And would love to see the new UGL animations added as well :D

Will do in due course, currently waiting on my PC to be back up and running with a new GPX card :) 

• Like 1

Recently downloaded the mod. Love it! Thanks. 

Do you have any further Irish DF releases in the pipeline?

As tomorrow is the 100th anniversary of the 1916 Irish Easter Rising, I am here just to hope that everyone has a good time this weekend, if you are in Ireland or not or if you are marking the occasion or not. Happy Easter.

• Like 2

Was lucky enough to stand 3 feet from Mowags, LATV's, Scorpions and more today at the Military parade in Dublin, absolutely amazing display.... Army Ranger Wing waving to people form a mounted GMG was definitely a highlight lol

Was lucky enough to stand 3 feet from Mowags, LATV's, Scorpions and more today at the Military parade in Dublin, absolutely amazing display.... Army Ranger Wing waving to people form a mounted GMG was definitely a highlight lol

Oh yeah? Well I slept through it! Which of us had the better time Huh? Nah just messin'-it did look great on TV :)

• Like 1

Oh yeah? Well I slept through it! Which of us had the better time Huh? Nah just messin'-it did look great on TV :)

Haha you missed out man!!, ah no it was so crowded i was nearly on the end of my toes trying to see things, but well worth it. Was great to see our military have the spotlight for once!

• Like 1

Hi Slatts, After taking a small break from using the Irish Armed Forces mod, I went back to it yesterday. I have been using the Sniper Spotter Weapon almost non stop since then-it is an awesome marksman rifle! I know you said it is a modified FN-FAL, - was just wondering exactly what the real world equivalent is? Something like this? Thanks again mate for making our army look a bit better than they are in real life ;)

PS-any plans to add in a Javelin-maybe from CUP?

fal_5_001.jpg

• Like 1