I keep getting the 'no unit synced' error (100% there's units synced) & it seems that once your going away from a grid, it doesn't become red again. nor do new grids you enter at that point become orange.

Could be because im in editor preview mode?

"no unit synced" means that no units are synched (maybe you just grouped them ^^ looks pretty the same)

yes i know that the grids are not gettign red again

its because the orange is more something for debuging which is still inside because i assume it as helpfull when engaging an square

maybe they will get red in next version when all units despawned

we will see

I don't if I'm doing something wrong. When I have a description.ext in the mission it seems to not work. but when i have not scripts and its just the module and the player it seems to work fine. Am I doing something wrong or have you not implemented Multi player yet?

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Nevermind it was just lagging on my client it works. Good To go and thanks for the Module!

-Can you make the 'grid turning orange when activated' function optional?

-I pretty much never see units inside buildings. They just run around outside. Perhaps you can have 'm occupy buildings more?

-Can you make the 'grid turning orange when activated' function optional?

-I pretty much never see units inside buildings. They just run around outside. Perhaps you can have 'm occupy buildings more?

there is a small issue in the spawn script for those units which spawns them around the spot they should spawn ... will be fixed in a future patch

the turning orange "feature" is still just a developement artifact :F

update 1.0

New main feature:

ModProperties UI (with ESC menu hook)

it will be used in all future XMedSys and XMS2 (as soon as it gets released) versions

changelog

1.0.0	ADDED
 |- ui base class RscMultiColumnListBox
 |- multiple new functions
 \- mod properties feature
FIXED
REMOVED
CHANGED

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5b6sszeeb3vn9r/XLib_1.0.0.zip

Thanks a lot for informing us about the updated version again mate :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

X39,

I used your insurgency module on Takistan and got an error message stating " Mapsize param not defined for Takistan" and no ai spawned. Just wanted to let you know.

Ky

X39,

I used your insurgency module on Takistan and got an error message stating " Mapsize param not defined for Takistan" and no ai spawned. Just wanted to let you know.

Ky

the error message has do to with the fact that takistan is laking the mapSize config entry so that the module is not able to automatically measure the map size ^^

you just need to add the actual map size (in meters) to the module

see

http://x39software.unitedtacticalforces.de/wiki/index.php?title=X39_GM_Insurgency_Module

for further infos about the module

also please wait till the next release is online ^^

benefits will be:

- Insurgency module is more stable

- FINALLY a cache generator module (<this is why the next update is not released yet ^^ only the place randomly on the map feature is tested yet)

you can get a preRelease if you want

update 1.1

New main feature:

Ammo caches module - Spawns AmmoBoxes randomly over the map + takes care about the intel to find them (either dropped by enemies or placed at the begining randomly in buildings)

changelog

ADDED
 \- Ammo caches module
FIXED
 \- Insurgency module freaks out when to many units are spawned (should! untested)
REMOVED
CHANGED
 \- Insurgency module will now despawn units if player is to far away from spawner insurgency objects

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zp15qn4orb3pxz3/XLib_1.1.0.zip

Nice update. Does the intel only spawn for units spawned by the insurgency module, or for enemies manually placed too?

Nice update. Does the intel only spawn for units spawned by the insurgency module, or for enemies manually placed too?

the AmmoCache module is not bound to the insurgency module and is working 100% by itself (no connection to the insurgency modules)

Thanks a lot for informing us about the updated version mate :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Well isn't that a convenient place to hide an ammocache :D

http://i.gyazo.com/8bd372c8efd857e977bf46786faf5a09.png

cheers

strange ...

thought it was fixed (but who could know that those frking towers got 3 building positions -.-*) well ... need to exclude that building

tired 10 times but wasnt generated like that anymore :F

hi !

Nice mod !

Can you add in map option to view how many cache on start map and how many allready destroy ?

and when we destroy a cache a little hint : "You have destroy 1 cache. Remain 5."

Thx you :)

I'm trying to run the test missions provided so I can see how the modules work. Rather then search the whole map I was hoping to reduce the spawn area to 55 from (I believe its) 200.

This didn't seem to work as I could not find any Rebel Units.

Will there be support for addons in the future such as CAF_Aggressors?

Also, I like making counter insurgency missions on Jungle maps. Your Addon lends itself well to urban settings (which is very cool), what about use in wilderness areas? Perhaps it doesn't make sense to adapt this addon to that sort of game play but I'm wondering if the XLib mod is strictly geared to urban warefare and if there are plans for rural settings.

I'm trying to run the test missions provided so I can see how the modules work. Rather then search the whole map I was hoping to reduce the spawn area to 55 from (I believe its) 200.

This didn't seem to work as I could not find any Rebel Units.

Will there be support for addons in the future such as CAF_Aggressors?

Also, I like making counter insurgency missions on Jungle maps. Your Addon lends itself well to urban settings (which is very cool), what about use in wilderness areas? Perhaps it doesn't make sense to adapt this addon to that sort of game play but I'm wondering if the XLib mod is strictly geared to urban warefare and if there are plans for rural settings.

It is pretty simple to rework the module so that urban areas and self chosen areas can be used

The only problem is that i only got limited ressources because of other mods

So

By now it is limited to urban terrain but this could change in the future

@pokertour

It was planned for the initial but i forgot about it

Oh nice !

thx you ;)

Do yuou planned the possibility to configure the number of cache with ParramArray ? in description.ext file ?

Oh nice !

thx you ;)

Do yuou planned the possibility to configure the number of cache with ParramArray ? in description.ext file ?

You can use code at the module so its alrdy possible using the module ^^

Just enter paramArray select xyz instead of a number at the cache count ( check the wiki for further info )

Oh okay nice ^^ thx

---------- Post added at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

@X39 How can i setup Inte rate with ParramsArray it's not possible to set a decimals number ?