You're right about not many people knowing about it (compared to say XMS) I'm amazed it's not used a lot in missions.

Another question for you.. I noticed after a few squares spawn in the units seem to move to formation as if they were part of a group (the one I saw had 8-10 members in the group). So units spawn in the buildings but then move out to form up in a wedge behind the leader. It doesn't seem to happen all the time (or at least I haven't noticed if it does). Is this normal behaviour? It seems to me the units should be in 1 man groups instead?

edit: now that I think of it I may have had ASR_AI enabled as well... which might affect the grouping

sadly ... arma3 only supports ~100 groups in the entire mission

due that, ALL units are in a single group after spawned

but normally they should not group up due the group settings (AI mods can mess this up, thats true :F)

sadly ... arma3 only supports ~100 groups in the entire mission

due that, ALL units are in a single group after spawned

but normally they should not group up due the group settings (AI mods can mess this up, thats true :F)

Ah thanks it's probably ASR_AI that is messing it up (my own fault)

Also group limit is 144 ;)

thinking about redesigning the ActionUi

TcUqSnp.png

pls tell me what you think about it

I like the design.. do all the sections appear at start or is it a system where it only shows the main centre button, then activates your selections after you click it? (hopefully this makes sense lol)

I like the design.. do all the sections appear at start or is it a system where it only shows the main centre button, then activates your selections after you click it? (hopefully this makes sense lol)

it is planned to make it more or less like in Battlefield (push a button, menu opens and selection changes depending on how you move your mouse (no direct selection) while you still can walk etc. (meaning it wont be a real dialog anymore and instead more or less just a HUD element that only shows up when you press a button and disappears as soon as you release that button))

the sections appearing depends on what stuff needs to be displayed

the work on it will start after next XMS2 patch (and XLib patch ... ironicly ^^)

Saw your post in the XMS thread... have you considered joining/contributing to the ACE3 team? It would be a shame for all your work to go to waste.