Sign in to follow this  
lukrop

lkr_ammo

Already in there: 100Rnd_762x51_Box_Tracer. ;)

Already in there: 100Rnd_762x51_Box_Tracer. ;)

Just tested both box mags out using the Zafir, and both have green tracers present. Is it weapon defined?

Oh, I just found a bug. Thanks for pointing me in the direction. Hotfix coming any minute.

update v0.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@lkr_ammo.png

@ lukrop ;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

New update: Download 0.4

• fixed tracer color of 100Rnd_762x51_Box and 100Rnd_762x51_Box_Tracer
  • fixed classname of 100Rnd_762x51_Box_Tracer
  • added 100Rnd_762x51_Box and 100Rnd_762x51_Box_Tracer to compatible magazines of the Zafir
  • removed 150Rnd_762x51_Box and 150Rnd_762x51_Box_Tracer from compatible magazines of massis's Mk48 and M240 because of realism

edit: *argl* Sonsalt, you beat me about a second to it. :P

Just found another one.

Most of the 7.62x51 tracer magazines don't shoot tracers because of a typo. Already fixed upstream but I want to add some more stuff for the next release. ;)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

You should combine all of your mods just like tpw and tmr.

Please no. Keep them separate unless they are directly related to one another.

It makes a decent update system like playwithSIX go awry when you have to remove certain modules every time you get an update. That and getting people properly configured to your server without a SIX custom repository becomes a 20 step checklist.

New release: 0.5

• fixed typo that caused issues with tracers
  • added 5.45x39 Soviet ammo
  • added 7.62x39 Soviet ammo
  • added 7.62x54 Russian ammo
  • added optional config for sud_russians
  • updated optional config of massis weapons (fixes and soviet ammo)

Download here

lkr_545x39_soviet.pbo

This pbo introduces the 5.45x39mm Soviet ammunition with 4 new rounds. These are the 5N7 Ball, the 7T3 Tracer, the 7N10 enhanced penetration and the

7N22 armor-piercing rounds. The magazines are designed for use in AK-74 platforms.

ATTENTION

The ballistics of all these rounds are only estimated to my best knowledge.

Classnames:

Rounds:

B_545x39_5N7_Ball
B_545x39_7T3_Tracer
B_545x39_7N10_Ball
B_545x39_7N22_Ball

Magazines:

30Rnd_545x39_Mag
30Rnd_545x39_Mag_Tracer
100Rnd_545x39_Drum
100Rnd_545x39_Drum_Tracer
30Rnd_545x39_7N10_Mag
30Rnd_545x39_7N22_Mag

lkr_762x39_soviet.pbo

This pbo introduces the 7.62x39mm Soviet ammunition, used in the AK47/AKM platform. It adds the 57-N-231 ball round and

the 57-N-231P tracer round. Both of them in 30 and 100 round magazines.

ATTENTION

Classnames:

Rounds:

B_762x39_57N231_Ball
B_762x39_57N231P_Tracer

Magazines:

30Rnd_762x39_Mag
30Rnd_762x39_Mag_Tracer
100Rnd_762x39_Drum
100Rnd_762x39_Drum_Tracer

lkr_762x54_r.pbo

This pbo introduces the 7.62x54mmR ammunition used in platforms such as the PKM or the SVD. It adds 3 new rounds.

The 57-N-323S ball round, the 7T2 tracer round and the 7N1 sniper load round.

ATTENTION

Classnames:

Rounds:

B_762x54_57N323S_Ball
B_762x54_7T2_Tracer
B_762x54_7N1_Ball

Magazines:

10Rnd_762x54_Mag
10Rnd_762x54_Mag_Tracer
10Rnd_762x54_7N1_Mag
100Rnd_762x54_Box
100Rnd_762x54_Box_Tracer

Does this mod set the damage to a more realistic level as well? Since start we have been able to put half a mag into AI's faces before they go down. Both with assault rifles and heavy machine guns. Would be nice to get back to the earlier damage of this title.

No idea why this is never fixed as it drags down the whole game which is otherwise good.

Thanks.

At the moment the damage is at about vanilla level. But I already played with the thought of adding a userconfig and allow for higher damage values. Stay tuned, I'll add something to counter this issue soon. Most likely it will be a userconfig allowing for a constant to be added to the base hit values.

doesn't your mod use values from Spartan's thread on ballistics?

That's right. It improves the situation and I do believe that he made them as real as possible. But the thing is that you still need 3+ hit's to the chest if the target is wearing a platecarrier. That might be realistic too but in my opinion is not good gameplay wise. This is because if you hit the AI it just jerks for a second and then immediatly continues the fight. Until Arma makes the unit incapacitated for a while after beeing hit, (TPW Fall?) I think the only way is to make our ammo more deadly.

I currently see a problem with the userconfig approach because every user can set different values and there is the possiblity of exploiting it and set extreme values. I might just go for a optional .pbo.

I use a mod that makes the AI go down under fire, in combination with your mod (5.56 ammo finaly kills AI in 2 shots to the upper body or 1 shot to the head) it makes Arma 3 very enjoyable, so as far as I can tell your current values are spot on

I use a mod that makes the AI go down under fire

Do you mean they fall to the ground or do you mean they get to cover and dive prone? What's the name of the mod?

they go prone under suppression fire, or if you hit them, in any case it stops them from running or shooting at you, which is good enough for me :)

this is the mod: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?161738-Fire-Fight-Improvement-System

and a question for you, does this addon replace vanilla 5.56 magazines with your mags? this means I don't even need additional pbos for various weapon mods that are configured to accept vanilla magazines, your addon will work with them as well, correct?

Edited by sorophx

they go prone under suppression fire, or if you hit them, in any case it stops them from running or shooting at you, which is good enough for me :)

this is the mod: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?161738-Fire-Fight-Improvement-System

and a question for you, does this addon replace vanilla 5.56 magazines with your mags? this means I don't even need additional pbos for various weapon mods that are configured to accept vanilla magazines, your addon will work with them as well, correct?

Yep. To use the additional magazines and to use them with addons which don't support vanilla magazines just use my optional .pbos. ;)

Yep. To use the additional magazines and to use them with addons which don't support vanilla magazines just use my optional .pbos. ;)

well, we can't expect you to make pbos for every weapon mod out there ;) having vanilla magazines be replaced is enough for me. your mod is essential for my Arma 3 enjoyment

Ok so is it me or why cant I put any of you 9mm mags into any of massi's nato wep pack pistols? I put in the optional configs. The only ones that it works with is the P07 and Rook-40. I have not tried to use this ammo off of a dedi server but on our dedi server it will not work. Also the SAM-R wont take your 262 ammo, it only takes the RH_262 ammo, while other RH weps use your 262.

This is great, much appreciated!

Would it be possible to add configs for any of the following?:

-BWMod

-RH Pistols

-CAF Aggressors

-Kiory's L85A2

-1987's MP7s

-HLC M60E4