Sign in to follow this  
aseliot

Scenario doesnt remember saves

I am playing this mission on the steam workshop called Pilgrimage you have to check all 200 something churches/shrines for a corpse and get it out of there so the mission can take hours to complete and without regularly saving I would just have to do things over and over if I die but the saves are not being remebered when I quit the game and come back later? I have unlimited saves enabled but I can't resume even though I have saved.

I think, important info may be also, if this happens only in this mission, or same was experienced also in another scenarios (so if is that scenario generates circumstancies, that are provoking this issue or not), also are you using dev or stable branch of Arma. And what exactly is happening when you are saving the game (is there new save file generated) and when you trying load (there is no more save file, or it is, but corrupted). I can add, I'm playing it on stable and never had such troubles like disappearing saves.

I don't recall ever having this problem with other scenarios, im just pressing save and then it says saving and then i save and exit right after because I always forget that is an option. Also when I save alot it asks me to overwrite one.