Sign in to follow this  
locko1997

Planting Charges on boats.

Well, what i need help with is kinda complicated, im making a mission, where the player must plant charges on boats, for blowing them up... and i got a lot of problems:

1° im using addAction, but i need to use it with every boat... and the thing is that i want to make a global switch to kill all boats at same time.

2° How can i check if every boat was planted with a explosive to accomplish task.

3° How can i make the bomb switch?

( i dont want a actual explosive on inventory, i solved this on mission saying its a small explosive that goes into boat fuel tanks :3 )

just use and array of all boats, and then from there you can make it so that if its that kinda of boat it will have the addAction, then you can go from there and execute them all after and checking.

maybe an addaction with scripted charges as the basis, unfortunately those on stable build will have to wait because the scripted charge has not made it in there yet.

Well, im not actualy good with arrays, so you are saying that if i got boat class X and add them for being detected by array they will be having the addaction init?