Tankbuster

Domination Redux by Champy and Tankbuster

I have done a Sara, (Breech 99 ported it for me) but it's a bit rough. I'm waiting for CUP islands update before I do anything further with that one. I've put it in the dropbox too if you want it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9iepu7flxf0wdn3/Domination_Redux_Sara.Sara.pbo?dl=0

I just wanted to thank tankbuster and Champy_UK for the magnificient work on the Domination Redux Map (and thanks to Xeno, too, i´ve read a lot in several forums about the struggle concerning the domination maps, and I hope he´s proud of what the community has done to improve his work). I´m just starting to understand some parts of scritpting in general and i would be totally lost without the community. So thanks again for posting and explaining everything!

Best regards from the =ESA=!

• Like 1

I hope you get as much from the existing code as I did. It was what taught me most of what I know. That and the community of course!

You should know the mission is not actively being worked on any more. I don't speak for him, but I don't think we'll see Xeno back on the scene any time soon. Champy has pretty much left the A3 community and I'm working on other projects.

any working links with all the versions of this mission? the ones in this thread are all dead, it seems

Hi Tankbuster,

I dowloaded your mission in Sahrani recently. Congretulation for your job

It seems we have problem with revive. 

1- some times when we are killed, bodies stay up

2- we loose our backpack 

One more thing, in your mission, when we are waiting for revive, we have outside camera and we can choose which player to follow. In the main mission Xtra for Altis, it doesn't work, do you know why ?

thanks for your reply

I'm afraid I've not done any real work on my Domination edits in 6 months and won't be going back to them.

The Sahrani mission was a very quick mashup to test CUP maps and to see how the mission handled it. We too saw the problems you mention and we never fixed them.

Sorry I can't help any more than that