Sign in to follow this  
syncie

Addons visible under expansions but don't exist in arma 3 directory

I have removed all addons from my arma 3 directory (in my case: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3).

Before i did that i deselect all addons in the expansions menu in Arma 3 and closed Arma 3 (after the necessary restart).

So no addons map are present in my Arma 3 map. When i look under expansion i can stil see the complete list of addons i tried/played?? Is there way to clean this?

Well that answer is a bit too cryptic for me...sorry.

You mean the arma3.cfg file in that map? In that file the addons also appear but that file is clean, without the addons if i compare it to my backup arma3.cfg file..that one contains the addons i played.

Sorry, I should've been more clear, there's another Arma 3 folder under My Documents; C:\Users\your-user-name-here\Documents\Arma 3

My addons are visible there too, in their own folders.

Do you have a custom made MODS folder inside your root arma directory? (custom I mean made by yourself or whatever). Because arma can detect addons even if they are in a folder in the root directory. Found that out the hard way and I was like Neaaah, that can't be, that's not possible.