Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

"team factor"

i'm downloading it now..but slow as hell....i'll have verdict in as soon as possible..but i'm a busy man.. wink.gif

ok..here's verdict.

another quake-ish run and shoot in enclosed space.

i used dummy round mode to just test operation area and guns(so no game dynamics is checked). first, reload on the run, fire on the run is there.(as usual wink.gif  ) and then M203 fires/lands alot closer.

shaking hands. you move a lot, you shoot less accurately. not a bad implementation. after running for awhile, your aim is affected. however, you can still run and shoot ok. so another quake-ish draw back

enclosed operation area. duh.....OFP spoiled me tounge.gif

hand grenades that is thrown at speed of light. you press grenade hurling, and you get an instantaenous explosion.

good job to those guys for implementing swimming.

you know what? i dunno why i bother writing review....this is another quake-ish shoot and kill game. that's it. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">From missionpack 02 download description:

Show no mercy, frag the enemy ! <span id='postcolor'>

answers it all. wink.gif

I think I got the demo on a CD from my Comp-mag. To me it looks like a shitty addon of SOF2.

BTW: I am planing to upgrade my computer from

P4 1.3

Ati Radeon VIVo 64MB

to

P4 2.4

Asus 8420 Deluxe 128MB

What you think? and what should I change first: processor of graphic card?

This is pretty old. Some guy posted about this a while back, and i tried it out. My final verdict was quite similar to Ralph's. OFP still has the lead! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Sep. 09 2002,21:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is pretty old. Some guy posted about this a while back, and i tried it out. My final verdict was quite similar to Ralph's. OFP still has the lead! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no surprise.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Sep. 09 2002,22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Sep. 09 2002,21:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is pretty old. Some guy posted about this a while back, and i tried it out. My final verdict was quite similar to Ralph's. OFP still has the lead! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no surprise.<span id='postcolor'>

U cant even compare OFP and Team Factor...

That game looks like it was put together by two highschool students who thought it would be cool to make a Half-Life mod. They somehow got it published under the table by some nameless publishing company. FUBAR's local shop clerk found it on the street a few days ago, apparently dropped from a 5th floor window. The Casing was damaged but they stuck a pricetag on it and put it on the shelf. Our unassuming FUBAR found it a few days later in its deplorable state.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 10 2002,04:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think I got the demo on a CD from my Comp-mag. To me it looks like a shitty addon of SOF2.

BTW: I am planing to upgrade my computer from

P4 1.3

Ati Radeon VIVo 64MB

to

P4 2.4

Asus 8420 Deluxe 128MB

What you think? and what should I change first: processor of graphic card?<span id='postcolor'>

Never touch an Intel!

Close thread now mod smile.gif

Don't bother. I've played the full vers.... The best thing about it is the weapons selection, being able to buy a whole lot of add-ons for your guns, such as extended or dual clips, silencers, laser sights and scopes etc.

There are very few levels, which you have to play twice (if playing SP) once as CT, once as terrorist...