Sign in to follow this  
1para{god-father}

Adding Objects to Visitor

OK is there a way to add Objects to Visitor i.e. to the Artificial Object Definitions from another Project ?

And i am being thick here but what is my Blue edge ?

4096x4096 @ 5 = 20480 ? blue edge is ?

Edited by 1PARA{God-Father}

To add object definitions from another project, just Import Templates" using your previous project's .pew file - that'll add all the definitions as they were in your previous project (Except Road Tool Definitions!)... Or, if you just want everything that's currently available (For A2 and OA anyway), theres a "Visitor Objects Template" .pew file on my website, in the "Resources" section...

* For Arma 3 - I think - that ZeroG made a handy set of files for the 3D Editor/Visitor combo which - I think - included a Visitor Templates importer .pew as well - not absolutely sure, search this new Arma 3 Terrain section for ZeroG stuff - you should find it pretty easily...

For BlueEdge - it's nothing to do with the actual cell sizes - all you need to know is - the NUMBER of cells (or pixels) in your heightmap, (4096) and the NUMBER of pixels in your Sat Layer (20480?)

BlueEdge = The number of Sat layer pixels it takes to cover ONE heightmap pixel...

EG: 20480/4096 = 5, so for you - BlueEdge = 5

With a 2048 heightmap and a 20480 sat layer it would be... 20480/2048 = 10, so that projects BlueEdge would be 10

B

Ahhh haaa I answered the blue edge in his other thread using the same numbers lol