Sign in to follow this  
hridaysabz

Stuck on loading screen

Already a day and I can't figure this out.

I'm working on a sector control mission and it just doesn't seem to work right, everytime i preview i just get stuck on that altis screen with the two loading bars at full capacity.

I had enabled VAS and i deleted it, but doesn't work anymore. No scripts running, i don't know what's happening.

Same here. My game just locks itself during the mission.

I setup series of sector modules to capture one after another, but after 3-5 minutes spent in sectors my game just locks itself - loading screen shows up, but I still hear ingame sounds. Nothing never loads from that screen, and I can't cancel it. Have to kill game process every time.

Any ideas why this is happening?

My guess it might be I run out of some sort of tickets and win the game but it glithes out, though I don't even have "sector control" module. Also it might be because I disable simulation for previous captured sectors so enemy couldn't recapture them again. Maybe they glitch out because of that.

Have you both tried restarting your computers?

Wat? How is that suppose to help?

Wat? How is that suppose to help?

Just standard IT protocol questions, could either of you provide a mission file/folder for us to look at?

Just standard IT protocol questions, could either of you provide a mission file/folder for us to look at?

Yeah, here you go.

I removed code that disables simulation of sector module, maybe it was the problem. But it wasn't.

Also, I couldn't even load the mission without that first trigger on the spawn.

Well I pulled it up in the editor and ran it for about 10mins or so, captured your first sector, and didn't crash, so there is some other issue going on there. And is all you have just the mission.sqm, there aren't any other scripts running, how about mods?

Well I pulled it up in the editor and ran it for about 10mins or so, captured your first sector, and didn't crash, so there is some other issue going on there. And is all you have just the mission.sqm, there aren't any other scripts running, how about mods?
It usually happens after some sector is captured. Try to capture couple of them. Or just delete the first trigger (opfor present), mission stucks on loading without it for me.

I don't have any other scripts and will try it without any mods now.

---------- Post added at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

No mods, no scripts, same mission I posted here. Stuck.

You may need to verify your game files, or maybe just start a new mission, paste all the old stuff over, and ensure you don't have any mods on, then go in and test it.

You may need to verify your game files, or maybe just start a new mission, paste all the old stuff over, and ensure you don't have any mods on, then go in and test it.

I checked all files yesterday, still stuck on loading screen. I tested without any mods, still stuck.

I exported only these sectore modules to the new mission. Still stuck in that mission too.

Anyway, this module seems to be completly broken. I wrote my own script for that purpose already. Thanks Obama!