Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

A tough choice

If you had to give up one of these three things, what would it be?

I have a sneaking suspicion what the winner will be, but then again I can't judge others by my own example as I have a very abnormal psyche.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 06 2002,15:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would happily give up drugs and alcohole since I dont take/drink them.<span id='postcolor'>

Same here.

Fuck, i should read before voting. I thought you had to vote the thing you like more...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ Sep. 06 2002,09:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fuck, i should read before voting. I thought you had to vote the thing you like more...<span id='postcolor'>

LoL, for me, the one I do the most in the past few weeks is the same one that I'd give up first.

-=Die Alive=-

Computer games smile.gif I assume that the "drugs" category includes cigarettes.

Imust add though, that if I could easily give up Computer games without withdrawls and going insane, I would pick it.

Well, a much brighter post for post No. 400!

And now I even have rank! Im a member and have 2 stars! This is special.

I can't say I'd go crazy but I wouldn't like to be without games, its the one I'd give up out of those though.

I picked games, i would imagine drowning my sorrow in alcohol and weed.

And you just gotta have your sex.

I'd give up computer games, i don't play them much at all, i don't like them that much and i'd have no problem living without them....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 06 2002,17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd give up computer games, i don't play them much at all, i don't like them that much and i'd have no problem living without them....<span id='postcolor'>

You're making OFP an exeption I assume, or do you just come here for the conversation?

I say you're not really free, if you're not able to NOT do that kinda stuff for even an indefinite period of time, should the situation demand it, or should you just simply choose to forgo those things.

if you need that stuff all the time you're hobbled big time.

in earlier ages this mindset I'm talking about was called self-discipline.

you'll never get anywhere worthwhile without it.

I would definatly give up alcohol/drugs, because I don't do either often enough to be addicted to them.

I just received this joke in the mail from a friend. It contains some foul language that I usually abstain from, but it is integral to the story -- I apologize if it offends anyone.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A little rabbit is happily running through the forest when he stumbles upon a giraffe rolling a joint.

The rabbit looks at her and says, "Giraffe my friend, why do you do this?

Come with me running through the forest, you'll see, you'll feel so much better!"

The giraffe looks at him, looks at the joint, tosses it and goes off running with the rabbit.

Then they come across an elephant doing coke, so the rabbit again says, "Elephant my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come running with us through the pretty forest, you'll see, you'll feel so good!"

The elephant looks at them, looks at his razor, mirror and all, and then tosses them and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe.

The three animals then come across a lion about to shoot up... "Lion, my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! Come running with us through the sunny forest, you will feel so good!"

The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and starts to beat the shit out of the little rabbit.

As the giraffe and elephant watch in horror, they look at him and ask, "Lion, why did you do this? He was merely trying to help us all!"

The lion answers, "That little fucker makes me run around the forest like an idiot for hours every time he's on ecstasy!"

<span id='postcolor'>

Nice smile.gif

Isn't it interesting to see that people have picked drugs and games, but no one has picked sex? In all reaility, this makes sense. Sex is soemthing that has been happening with humans since the dawn of time. If we didnt have sex, humans would ahve died out a long time ago. Drugs have been around for a long time too, but drugs were probably not used as much as sex in historic times. Electronic games have only been around since about the 1970s(AD). since sex is the oldest and most used, we are most attached to it. smile.gif

Hmmmm, well I didnt see that. Rother their virgins, hate sex, or they love games and drugs sooooooooooo much they couldnt bare to giev them up. Or maybe they were joking.