Sign in to follow this  
Tex -USMC-

Toy for all ages

Soooooo.... were you actually thinking of getting one of these vibroom sticks and read the funny reviews or did someone pointed you to this link?

-=Die Alive=-

yea i got sent an e-mail with this in but check the .co.uk its the same but something about a 17 year old enjoying the vibrating action biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 06 2002,00:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Soooooo.... were you actually thinking of getting one of these vibroom sticks and read the funny reviews or did someone pointed you to this link?

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

no, saw it somewhere else, thought it was very funny, decided to post it here

Well, I got my own Amazon.com toy pic, but it's not that funny sad.gif

dreambaby.jpg

I guess some toys aren't as fun as others sad.gif

-=Die Alive=-

Harry potter broom-

ROFLOL!!!! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

and Die Alive's picture.....

hmmm......*can't think of what to say* confused.gifsad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I had my doubts of buying my daughter such a toy, but she seemed to like this movie a lot so..I got it. I wasn't too keen on letting her play with it when the batteries were in so I took them out. I mean come on it VIBRATES ...

<span id='postcolor'>

hahahahahaha biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 05 2002,15:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">K, here's a funny Amazon.com Toy add.  Note the Warning under the pic of the item.

Mike Piazza Little Miss Batting Trainer

lol, anyone catch the promotional code needed for the Batting trainer!!?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Othin @ Sep. 05 2002,20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 05 2002,15:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">K, here's a funny Amazon.com Toy add.  Note the Warning under the pic of the item.

Mike Piazza Little Miss Batting Trainer

lol, anyone catch the promotional code needed for the Batting trainer!!?<span id='postcolor'>

Yup. biggrin.gif

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Sep. 05 2002,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">> 1.Go to this Amazon review:

http://www.amazon.com/exec....5575354

> 2.  Read the description of the toy.

> 3.  Read the first customer review.

> 4.  Now read the other customer reviews in light of the first one.

Remember mods, its all in your heads  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the Nimbus 2000 features a grooved stick and handle for easy riding. Enhancing the excitement are the vibrating effects and magical swooping and whooshing sounds the broom makes when on<span id='postcolor'>

And it got a 5 for durability! ......ghk!......GHKAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Sep. 06 2002,09:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What will they be giving kids next.   confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.gunsforkids.com

Thats given me some good ideas on what to give my half brother on his eighth birthday! Imsure he would love(and Im sure he would seriously love in reallife confused.gif)a Dessert Eagle,Im sure hed love to drive around with one of those PKT Tank Guns attached to the roof. And dont forget the UZI, then we would all really have the blood.(he used to love to say,'you got the blood!").Guns are the best thing for todays kids, buy one for your child today,and you will porbably 90%regret it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><snip>My only problem I see with the toy is the batteries drain too fast and his sister fights him over it, so now I need to buy her one.

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><snip>

The vibrations, along with the swooshing sounds make for a very magical journey! It is a very durable toy, as well. My only complaint is, I wish the batteries didn't run out quite so quickly!

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> <snip>

She says Jessica plays with it, pretending to be Hermione, riding it around her room or outside in her yard until she's exhausted.Great gift idea, not just for boys.

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I had my doubts of buying my daughter such a toy, but she seemed to like this movie a lot so..I got it. I wasn't too keen on letting her play with it when the batteries were in so I took them out. I mean come on it VIBRATES ...

<span id='postcolor'>

LMFAO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif