Sign in to follow this  
zeotrope

TAC-OPS 1.1 Released - Vehicle and Uniform Modification

Is this the new desert pack of textures in the current version or has that not come to be yet?

Finally got around to downloading, and I must say that this is pretty awesome. Love the styling.

The Hello Kitty carryall in particular is about to become standard for any kit I use.

Is this the new desert pack of textures in the current version or has that not come to be yet?

The Desert gear will be included in Release 1.2. We also have some Carbon Fibre gear as well.

Awesome job on this, definitely my most favorite mod in ARMA3. Amazing detail and looking forward to the update looks great!

Vengeance

Awesome job on this, definitely my most favorite mod in ARMA3. Amazing detail and looking forward to the update looks great!

Vengeance

Comments like this keep me going. As for this being your favorite MOD in Arma3, I hope the new update (coming soon) will cement that thought! We have a lot of new stuff including (but not limited to) Backpacks, Uniforms, Head-gear of all shapes and sizes, Air / Land and sea vehicles, Full Screen, Wide Field NV, etc. etc. etc.

Watch this space.

Zeotrope

Hello,

This mod looks very nice, and we would like to give it a shot however both the FTP#1 and FTP#2 from armaholic do not include signed pbos or a server key. Could someone fill me in on this?

Thanks,

Cpt. Beal

52nd Expeditionary Task Force