Sign in to follow this  
Kamko

Best character in ofp

Hey guys who do you think is the best character in OFP World. I think that Victor Troska is the best one, because he was in special forces, and got to be a true leader of the resistance. You can post your comments on any character from OFP (Just don't tell me Guba is your favourite biggrin.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 02 2002,15:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I of course choose Angelina.<span id='postcolor'>

lol! smile.gif

I choose myself (because I play Victor Troska, James Gastovski and all those others)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I of course choose Angelina.<span id='postcolor'>

Me too. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guba, as his mental state is very much like mine<span id='postcolor'>

Seek help! biggrin.gif

hmmmmm theres been polls on this before.........

But my favourite character is the Tasmanian devil.

Armstrong.

He is the coolest, and hell, I like infantry issions better than armor. Though I like the Blackhawk mission, the first one as the pilot, forgot his name.

I do not like the armor in OFP to much, I wish there would be no armor battels in the next OFP style game, or atlest you do not drive the tanks.

Gotta be James Gastovski. Anybody with that much attitude gets my vote.

Although Victor does have a cool Pierce Brosnan accent. wink.gif

YES! The Fowley and Kozlowski Duo are definitley the two best characters in Flashpoint! I actually felt bad when they were killed.

"I trade you my mini-lunchman for your DIGITAL watch..."

"Meat head!"

Good Times..

Gastovski & the BlackOps, coz of their way of combat, their weapons choice (good german guns,yo! wink.gif ), coz of his voice&accent ("nah!").

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (karynova @ Sep. 03 2002,00:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When were Fowley and Kozlowski killed? After Montignac?<span id='postcolor'>

Before "After Montignac" i think. I thought they were in Armstrongs squad when "Montingnac must fall" was taking place. And then in "After Montignac", you're the only one left...

@vagabond: his name's sam nicholls

well, kozlowski etc. were really cool....but zhe way gastovski always speaks.....it's really cool

"Gum?"

"No thanks, wheres tacker?"

"Keeping an eye on Ivan, we'll pick him up on the way"

Also his appearances in Resistance are just great, especially the friendship with Troska, whom I also love....

Ill pick the generic sniper, Trostka, all the special forces including Spetsnaz, and of course Gube becuase Im like him and yes, I am seeing a shrink, althoug not about OFP.

I kind-of like the young lady who is standing at the bus stop, in the mission where you have to get to the office... She sends me... ahhhh LOL Uncle

Hmm...i really enjoyed those early missions when Fouwly and Koslowski was talkíng in the cutscenes.

"No, its not gun, its jeep!"

"Jeep doesnt start with 'G', meathead!"

"Err...i mean...grass!"  biggrin.gif

But i really love Gastovski, he's so cool!

"Good, let's toast us some russians." wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scario @ Sep. 03 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But i really love Gastovski, he's so cool!

"Good, let's toast us some russians." wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It was "One to all units. Let's toast us some Russians" tounge.gif