Sign in to follow this  
nolips71

Planes for ofp

all these babys will see ingame action biggrin.gif the f117 and the b1b lancer are not mine smile.gifcolectionofp.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They look great, which do you plan to make first?<span id='postcolor'>

Is that a B-52? I hope that one comes first. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nolips71 @ Sep. 02 2002,01:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all these babys will see ingame action biggrin.gif  the f117 and the b1b lancer are not mine smile.gifcolectionofp.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

oh... great... more planes...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackDeath-CFH @ Sep. 02 2002,06:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nolips71 @ Sep. 02 2002,01:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all these babys will see ingame action biggrin.gif  the f117 and the b1b lancer are not mine smile.gifcolectionofp.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

oh... great... more planes...<span id='postcolor'>

who cares, if you dont like em dont download them

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (xmurderx @ Sep. 02 2002,14:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackDeath-CFH @ Sep. 02 2002,06:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nolips71 @ Sep. 02 2002,01:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all these babys will see ingame action biggrin.gif  the f117 and the b1b lancer are not mine smile.gifcolectionofp.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

who cares, if you dont like em dont download them<span id='postcolor'>

Thats right! Personaly, I like planes becuase OFP is not a total war simulator without planes. Heheheh, for once I agree you with you Duke of Ray, time for ARCLIGHT! ARCLIGHT! Guba thought he was going to wipe out Nogova with three Su-25s? I'll show you wipe something out! get me 50 B-52s, load them up with 'Palm and Ill wipe this every single bloody man made object on the island! But again, sad that there are no Russian planes I can see been made. I would love to see some more MiGs, the Fulcrum was good, roll on Fox Hound, Flogger and Fishbed! Mayeb some Flankers, Tu-22m and Tu-160(biggest bomber in the world)and any other one you can think of smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tu 160 is in the work shhhhh i did not tell you all that<span id='postcolor'>

just look right here everyone *flash*

i luv planes expesically the ww2 type, the jets r fun but arnt as pretty, i look foward to that spit i see.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (xmurderx @ Sep. 02 2002,06:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackDeath-CFH @ Sep. 02 2002,06:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nolips71 @ Sep. 02 2002,01:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all these babys will see ingame action biggrin.gif  the f117 and the b1b lancer are not mine smile.gifcolectionofp.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

True, but I just wish a quarter of the effort put into making all of these plane addons was used for new ground vehicles and weapons... confused.gif

As much as I love planes (and consequently know infinitely more about them than I do the tools of my former trade, the infantry), and as much as I will continue to download them and enjoy them, they're really hard to integrate into an op flashpoint battlefield, because most modern jets go extremely fast. even the B52 would probably skim over Nogova in 10-15 seconds. I dont want a B52 damnit, I want a LAV25, an HLVW truck, and a properly scoped C7, without the carrying handle/iron sight to be seen anywhere.

Still, keep up the good work, and I will continue downloading... and if someone makes an F/A 18, then Canadian air support in Op Flashpoint can be expanded beyond my improperly retextured Huey -> Griffon.

intruder the .max file corrupted ffs mad.gifconfused.gif when i have time i will redo it biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 02 2002,11:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (xmurderx @ Sep. 02 2002,06:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackDeath-CFH @ Sep. 02 2002,06:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nolips71 @ Sep. 02 2002,01:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all these babys will see ingame action biggrin.gif  the f117 and the b1b lancer are not mine smile.gifcolectionofp.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

True, but I just wish a quarter of the effort put into making all of these plane addons was used for new ground vehicles and weapons... confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

1. no im not gonna download em, im bitching about is why everyone these days is just makeing planes, planes, planes.

2. yeah its a total war sim, but its turning into a god damn flight simulator.

3. maybe you guys should stop working on things that nobody wants, and work on something the community is really asking for. such as armor, more vehicles, and weapons. because something tells me not even half of those planes are going to get finished.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackDeath-CFH @ Sep. 02 2002,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. no im not gonna download em, im bitching about is why everyone these days is just makeing planes, planes, planes.

3. maybe you guys should stop working on things that nobody wants, and work on something the community is really asking for. such as armor, more vehicles, and weapons. because something tells me not even half of those planes are going to get finished.<span id='postcolor'>

agreed

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 02 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackDeath-CFH @ Sep. 02 2002,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. no im not gonna download em, im bitching about is why everyone these days is just makeing planes, planes, planes.

3. maybe you guys should stop working on things that nobody wants, and work on something the community is really asking for. such as armor, more vehicles, and weapons. because something tells me not even half of those planes are going to get finished.<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Would a MLRS be a good addon to release soon biggrin.gif ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (quakergamer @ Sep. 02 2002,18:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 02 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackDeath-CFH @ Sep. 02 2002,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. no im not gonna download em, im bitching about is why everyone these days is just makeing planes, planes, planes.

3. maybe you guys should stop working on things that nobody wants, and work on something the community is really asking for. such as armor, more vehicles, and weapons. because something tells me not even half of those planes are going to get finished.<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Would a MLRS be a good addon to release soon biggrin.gif ?<span id='postcolor'>

If it works well, and the AI can work with it well to....hell yeah

and of course looks releastic and also has a forest camo version tounge.gif

Is that the same F-4 of which in-game shots were featured at the ofpec forums?

BTW great looking models

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (quakergamer @ Sep. 02 2002,18:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Would a MLRS be a good addon to release soon biggrin.gif ?<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, I'm looking forward to your MLRS, although will it fire like real artillery or will it just be a guided missle launcher and not a true artillery system?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thud @ Sep. 02 2002,22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is that the same F-4 of which in-game shots were featured at the ofpec forums?

BTW great looking models<span id='postcolor'>

yes biggrin.gif