Varanon

FHQ Debug Console for Arma 3

You mean, like with the normal console, saving the commands typed in over multiple sessions ?

Not sure, I've never used it. Here's a screenshot from the excellent, but not-supported-by-it's author NSS.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/67873316007687403/2E1FCD049D85E7C93457F892780AF4058F59EAA6/

The dropdown list has a bunch of commands that users can save to the box and then load them into the top line, from there, they can execute them on local, server, global or a named client.

You can save, and delete them from this memory and they are persistent over sessions.

Not sure, I've never used it. Here's a screenshot from the excellent, but not-supported-by-it's author NSS.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/67873316007687403/2E1FCD049D85E7C93457F892780AF4058F59EAA6/

The dropdown list has a bunch of commands that users can save to the box and then load them into the top line, from there, they can execute them on local, server, global or a named client.

You can save, and delete them from this memory and they are persistent over sessions.

Ah, so some sort of history, like in unix shells....

This would be possible to include, yeah. I'm thinking about how to do it, though: Since I have multiple input fields, it's difficult to add even more buttons to the individual lines... so, the idea would be to automatically save all the stuff you type, and allow you to scroll up or down via cursor keys, similar to a unix shell.

Alternatively, I can add one button to each line to save the current text in that line, and a dropdown maybe in front of every input line where you can recall it.. problem is the additional buttons add a lot of clutter to the lines.

I'm in the process of redesigning the console, so I'll think about it. Thanks for the idea.

I'm in the process of redesigning the console, so I'll think about it. Thanks for the idea.

Glad to help. I love the way FHQ can pin the watch to the screen. That's a killer feature - I remember a similar thing in A2 - was it KJU or Sickboy?

Glad to help. I love the way FHQ can pin the watch to the screen. That's a killer feature - I remember a similar thing in A2 - was it KJU or Sickboy?

No idea, the pinning feature was driven by my own need to watch a variable and see when the value would change