Sign in to follow this  
drunken officer

BIS_fnc_typeText

I've a question to this BIS_fnc_typeText

When i use it, the message is in the upper selection of my screen.

[
[
	["Coast of South ALTIS","<t align = '[color="#FF0000"]center[/color]' shadow = '1' size = '0.7'  font='PuristaBold'>%1</t><br/>"]

]	
] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText; 

align give me the chance to set it left, center or right.

But i need it in the lower right corner. How can i "move" this message block?

Hey drunken, long time no see :D ,

but to your question, i'm not sure if you can move the whole text to the bottom left with BIS_fnc_typeText .. But you could always try BIS_fnc_infoText (it appears on the bottom right of the screen),

maybe something like this:

_text1 = "Coast of South ALTIS";
_text2 = format["%1", [color=#ff0000](not sure what the %1 was for in the other code you sent but you could fill it in here, it would appear on a lower line - under _text1) [/color]];

[_text1,_text2] call BIS_fnc_infoText;

Someone else may know more about the BIS_fnc_typeText or how to move it, but i'm not 100% sure so i thought i'd just post an alternative that you could possibly use.

Hope i could help a little,

~Toxic

Had a peek at the config of BIS_fnc_typeText. As far as I can tell, it cannot be repositioned.

Bottom right:

[[ ["Coast of South ALTIS","<t align = 'right' shadow = '1' size = '0.7'  font='PuristaBold'>%1</t><br/>"] ],-safezoneX,1.1] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText;

Top right:

[[ ["Coast of South ALTIS","<t align = 'right' shadow = '1' size = '0.7'  font='PuristaBold'>%1</t><br/>"] ],-safezoneX,-0.2] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText;

Edited by Mattar_Tharkari

Bottom right:

[[ ["Coast of South ALTIS","<t align = 'right' shadow = '1' size = '0.7'  font='PuristaBold'>%1</t><br/>"] ],-safezoneX,1.1] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText;

Top right:

[[ ["Coast of South ALTIS","<t align = 'right' shadow = '1' size = '0.7'  font='PuristaBold'>%1</t><br/>"] ],-safezoneX,-0.2] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText;

Just like that;

You can use safeZoneX for left placement and -safeZoneX for right.

contrary to the description, parameters for BIS_fnc_typeText are: array with arrays of text and format, position x, position y, global format

So it is simply a positional variable that positions the text.

Edited by byrkoet