Sign in to follow this  
huntercameron32

Battle Eye Kick Arma 2 - Wrong Game Version

I've been playing Arma 2 Multiplayer for about a year, today when I tried to join I was kicked for Unknown Game Version. What changed?

Edited by huntercameron32

I followed this, didn't seem to work. Do you need to download and copy over the files for both arma OA arma 2?

I'm lost, I've downloaded and copied over the files. Rebooted. I must be missing something.

Edited by huntercameron32

what game version you are running?

I followed this, didn't seem to work. Do you need to download and copy over the files for both arma OA arma 2?

I'm lost, I've downloaded and copied over the files. Rebooted. I must be missing something.

Are you talking about BE files? You need to update your game, not BE. Just download and install the latest 1.62 beta version from here: http://www.arma2.com/downloads/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_108074.zip.

The start menu says I'm version 1.62.102591

---------- Post added at 02:38 ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 ----------

I'm sorry guys, I'm a complete noob at this stuff. I extracted the zip to my arma 2 folder, clicked the beta exe and installed. Nothing has changed, still same problem. Wish you could just remote access me and fix it for me. I read the readme.txt file, but that didn't help. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

What version is the server running?

Did you delete OA\expansion\beta first?

The start menu says I'm version 1.62.102591

---------- Post added at 02:38 ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 ----------

I'm sorry guys, I'm a complete noob at this stuff. I extracted the zip to my arma 2 folder, clicked the beta exe and installed. Nothing has changed, still same problem. Wish you could just remote access me and fix it for me. I read the readme.txt file, but that didn't help. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

Please start the game via the "Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch" shortcut in your game directory.

No, should have I?

What do you mean, you don't have a shortcut?

Please start the game via the "Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch" shortcut in your game directory.

Thanks everyone, this did the trick. Sorry I forgot to comeback and thank you until now.